Bartholomews & The Christmas Triplets Greatest Hits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bones you are a champion. PMSL through the whole thing. Great work

What about Rabbits?:s...he invited them back for a crack...and then spat it when they all rang back...take a mogadone...take a serapax...:p:p

The only ones I have told them who I was are Zorba and Hadley. Zorba says he thinks it was fun but I can tell he is just saying that.
I saw Ray Hadley at the world 7's one year at the SFS. He was standing near the TAB watching a horse race and I stood next to him standing exactly how he was. I said to him "there's a good horse in the next race, it's called Xmas Triplets" he just looked at me and said " good on ya mate".
Once the race started I started cheering " Go Xmas Triplets Go" and he just looked at me and shook his head in disgust. I was pretty drunk and this was around the time he had just been sacked from The Footy Show.
As I started to walk off I said to him "Footy Show should be much better this year"
Next thing I know he has me in a headlock PMSL. All I could hear was all my friends cheering and laughing. I was laughing so hard I couldn't do anything. Security came over and asked what was going on. Hadley kept saying " I want him out , I want him out! " . The security asked what I did. I told him " all i said was that The Footy Show will be good this year and he attacked me". some witness, who I didn't even know, told the guards that was right and the security told me to just go back to my seats.
The best part was when the Grand Final of the 7's started later on , Hadley was in his commentary box calling the action. I walked past the glass window , tapped on it and waved at him. I could almost see the steam coming from his ears. He was fuming.
Ahh.... What a great day that was :)

P.S. Thanks to Jonesy for putting these up, as I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. Jonesy only has one CD and there is another one. So there is pretty much only half the calls up so far. I Will post Jonesy the second disc so can put the rest up for you.

bones i was disgusted when i went to the 08 gf and the people in front of me refused to stand up during the advance australia fair. So rude of them to just sit there in their wheel chairs :)

I don't remember the specific calls but certainly remember the hosts going on about the callers wasting 30 cents as if that was some devastating comeback that would make you finally see sense and drop off.

Well done for having the foresight to record the calls. Individually they are mildly amusing, but rack em up one after the other like this and they are hilarious.

Awesome stuff - what I also found amusing was that on the ones I heard old Rex seemed to have more patience than most of the others, given he was never known for his patience. "I want to talk about Manly..... "

You could still be on the line to Mario & he still wouldnt have a clue he was being pranked. He had to be rescued each time. He is my favourite.

A mate of mine is friends with Jason Taylor and he used to give the tapes to Taylor back in his Nth Sydney days and he used to play them to the whole team. Apparently Tony Rea used to request updated copies to be sent to London when he left Norths to play for the London Broncos. Ask Terry Hill who the bartholomew Xmas Triplets are and he remembers too. He had copies of the tapes too.

Cambo said:
bones i was disgusted when i went to the 08 gf and the people in front of me refused to stand up during the advance australia fair. So rude of them to just sit there in their wheel chairs :)

Cam i was infront of you in the 08 Grandfinal LOL in the front row.

Jonesyv2 said:
Cambo said:

Cam i was infront of you in the 08 Grandfinal LOL in the front row.
jonesy why didnt you get out of your wheel chair then lol :)

Some pure gold there. But what is with the various commentators' obsession with you spending 30c for a phone call? Did they not get paid much in those days???

I was at the game last week and couldnt see anything.

I was in the toilet with my eyes stapled closed.

Gold

bob dylan said:
I was at the game last week and couldnt see anything.

I was in the toilet with my eyes stapled closed.

Gold

Top 3 for sure. That along with Matt seers hahahaha

Cambo said:

i have it on good authority that some bastard is planning the same prank this year on sunday.

cant quite remember his name, something along the lines of Robert Vidmar or simillar.

Absolutly disgusted someone could listen to this austoboagraphy and then take the piss at the grand final.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2