'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
0882FA47-B11E-4525-887B-373B74954225.jpeg

Barrett is a fuking dud and i can’t wait to see him fail in 2022 once again!
Barrett's special skill is the way he destroys structure and coordination in a team. Several of his new recruits have - only very recently - played under good coaches who instilled good fundamentals. It will take a while for Barrett to get into their heads. It took him a while to drag the Sea Eagles down from premiership to wooden spoon contenders. Have faith. He will destroy these new players but it may take a few years. The Bull Dogs, of course, don't have a Des to show up afterward and repair the damage. Post Barrett they may wallow in the mud for a decade.

Gould will be off trying to sell Barrett to another team - I'm sure he just does it as some sort of private joke.

Barrett's special skill is the way he destroys structure and coordination in a team. Several of his new recruits have - only very recently - played under good coaches who instilled good fundamentals. It will take a while for Barrett to get into their heads. It took him a while to drag the Sea Eagles down from premiership to wooden spoon contenders. Have faith. He will destroy these new players but it may take a few years.

He won't have a few years, he will be lucky to see the season out.
They have a decent roster now just not the coach to take them into the top 8.

He won't have a few years, he will be lucky to see the season out.
They have a decent roster now just not the coach to take them into the top 8.
I think it depends on whether Flanagan becomes available. They need a better option than Barrett. After Pay and Barrett they'll want to be sure their not just leaping onto another sinking ship. Some of the directors at Belmore must be on thin ice.

Hang on a sec. Just want see if I can twist any more metaphors. No, that's it for now.

Barrett's special skill is the way he destroys structure and coordination in a team. Several of his new recruits have - only very recently - played under good coaches who instilled good fundamentals. It will take a while for Barrett to get into their heads. It took him a while to drag the Sea Eagles down from premiership to wooden spoon contenders. Have faith. He will destroy these new players but it may take a few years. The Bull Dogs, of course, don't have a Des to show up afterward and repair the damage. Post Barrett they may wallow in the mud for a decade.

Gould will be off trying to sell Barrett to another team - I'm sure he just does it as some sort of private joke.
It didn’t take him long to turn Cotric from a SOO player into a journeyman.

Lucky for him he got a release back to the Raiders under a decent coach.

Its only 40 min into trial #2 and TBAZ looks to have compiled an absolute bunch of ass Turds. How can a player like Pangai Jnr with so much talent look so ordinary and hot headed.
We look at other at the dogs with their hot headed nature and start to wonder if TBaz is winding these guys up in the wrong direction.

His side getting fist pumped again has got to hurt...looking forward to another year of excuses.

View attachment 20463
Pengai jnr, was really letting his fists do the talking again I see. It's going to be a real task for Trendy Trent to haul these guys into a cohesive football unit on match days. So many egos and personalities to deal with, with not a lot of time to get it all together.

apparently it was near a full-strength side tonight was it not?
Pretty close, but it’s only a trial.

In saying that, they have some real rogue characters that I don’t think Trent has the capability to control.

Naden got marched 10 at one point for yelling at the ref. Pangai was put on report twice and eventually sin binned for throwing punches. Paul Vaughan randomly grubbered the ball from 20m out attacking the try line while his halves were calling for it on the last tackle.

It looked like a real cluster. Players don’t do that stuff when they respect the coach and the system.

the Kennel already at him

It’s a glorious thing isn’t it !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8