Barrett declares peace at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep you are wrong. Do you honestly believe that Tooves was just going to throw in the towel and walk away from a club he has been with for 3 decades?? I went to Tooves farewell at Dee Why RSL, he wouldn't have fronted up & mingled with hundreds of Manly fans if he felt humiliated.
Perhaps

well Zorba has removed all his enemies so I gues there is peace, just like in North Korea according to their press.

Peaking of North Korea, they have a young athlete Kim Jun Un who apparently can run the 100m in under 10 seconds and bech press 300 kg. We should sign him up quick smart

A wise man once said never resign until you're guaranteed that your contract will be paid out in full
The golden rule is when it aint fun anymore - walk away. No point being bitter & twisted somewhere that doesn't want you. Been there done that. Best thing I ever did was walk away & start my own gig. Never looked back with regret only forward with anticipation. Happiness is far more enjoyable than money.

well Zorba has removed all his enemies so I gues there is peace, just like in North Korea according to their press.

Peaking of North Korea, they have a young athlete Kim Jun Un who apparently can run the 100m in under 10 seconds and bech press 300 kg. We should sign him up quick smart
We should also go after the Vietnamese crew that had Jamal on the hop....cpl little Stevie Wongai's

The golden rule is when it aint fun anymore - walk away. No point being bitter & twisted somewhere that doesn't want you. Been there done that. Best thing I ever did was walk away & start my own gig. Never looked back with regret only forward with anticipation. Happiness is far more enjoyable than money.
I hear you, good advice

What it goes to show-is the power of the media. Step over the wrong lines and you're ****ED!
ZTH had his mates death ride Tooves last year, and he got the result he wanted.
Sad, but true.
Toovey should have resigned at some point of last season, but his blooded minded passion resigned him to being sacked and humiliated in the process.
I hope I never see such skullduggery in this club again.

Good luck to the new coaches and leaders-may success be swift!

Defensively out wide, and returning the ball, I thought Tooves could improve his system, but that's ON the field stuff.

No matter how you felt about, or what criticism you have of him as a person or coach, he was royally farked by management, and I thought he handled himself brilliantly throughout the process to be honest.

Had Zorba knifing him
Had Foran publicly de-valuing him
Had Choc destabilising the place
Had mixed messages from Kelly and Penn
Was left out of player communication (as seen on television)

Sorry, his treatment was unacceptable, and I hope our club learned from that. I understand the players felt he was a passionate fellow, and based his coaching around that, and they wanted more of a tactician.

But they needed to support him, no matter his strategy, and I feel the players (and more so management / ownership) let him down.

Spin.

Positive spin.

But spin.

I hate reading about happy groups, and all getting along just fine. Its rubbish, put 30 people together anywhere in any circumstance and they won't get along. And I dont care if they all hate each other with a passion as long as they play good footy and give 100%.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6