Barrett and Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
I know there have been comparisons between him and Hasler in the first year but 13th? Seriously! 13th with Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Daly Cherry-Evans, Martin Taupau, Jamie Buhrer, Matt Parcell, Dylan Walker and Darcy Lussick playing the majority of the season isn't good enough. Injuries and the Draw have been tough but we have enough good players to make at least the top 8 surely? And tonight he just made me even more frustrated with a couple of stupid coaching decisions, Brown to centre? He is reserve grader why is he playing centre ahead of some of our recognised NSW cup backs? And Bainbridge playing 13 minutes? He's on debut and the game was lost by halftime why did he only play 13? Leary why the hell did he play and NRL this year? He cannot and should not ever play NRL again. This all falls back onto Barrett who needs to be moved on quick smart so we can have a real NRL coach at the club. Cleary is an obvious candidate and even Hasler who is currently struggling would do better than this joke. I've defended Barrett for a long time but I'm sick and tired of turning on the tv to watch a loss. And bozo, how the hell have you let go a young future rep player in Liam Knight yet you will sign players who have been to jail? At the moment our recruitment is the worse in the NRL. Get some real players to manly or you'll lose our most recognised young talents in Jake and Tom!

13th. That is all I see and all I can think about. Totally unacceptable. 13th. Smashed by the Panfers before half time to end the year. This site was built on a Panfer smashing in 2004. And here we are again. Unbelievable!

And this from Nostracherrymus

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 9.10.52 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 9.10.52 pm.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 87
Funny thing is most people here were all worked up at the start of the season believing the hype and the purchases,(top 8 for sure) and it is the same people calling for the coaches head......

So basically the same people who were brainwashed to believe Manly were going to be a top 8 side this year are now the ones we should listen to in relation to dropping the coaching staff----laughable.

Next year no matter who was coaching this year is what it is all about. If the consistency and improved attacking structures don't start to show good signs by mid season then get your knives out.

This year was always going to be a write off, stop dreammmmming people and calm the f&*k down.

Manly have the lowest staff count and huge staff turnover, average facilities, new coach who is learning the ropes and still average at the moment, ageing stars, low forward depth that is being replenished, not the wealthiest of clubs and we expect miracles that only i can deliver.

Every coach deserves at least two years and pay out the third if it is not working out. Sacking a coach after one year causes more damage at the club stability wise along with creating an image that we are not patient and not worth coaching when on the lookout for a new coach.

Ricky Stuart couldn't coach either remember, as many here seem to think
, mind you the quality of the top 8 is poor.

An in form Roosters,Souths and Parra all belong in the top 8, and the overall quality of the top 8 for many seasons now hasn't been all that great.

Take it this way Melb,Manly,Souths,Roosters all achieved higher quality attack and defense in the past 7 years than what has been on display the last few years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6