Bani sensational

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=177255.msg181469#msg181469 date=1207535896]
I was sitting in an awkard spot right behind the cheergirls so i couldn't have clear view did bani give away 2 penalties for not getting of the player quick enough.

Awkward ??? Haha, i would see bugger all of the game from that seat

Dan, you wouldn't have heard this i presume, on the Ch9 commentary Bani was called "Rubble" when he returned the ball out from the ingoal, by Voss i think it was
[/quote]

Sterlo actually! I got a laugh out of it and thought of this site. Maybe Sterlo is a Silvertails fan....

Perry has turned out 3 times the player I thought he'd be for us. He's one of our best forwards IMO. Definatly deserves his spot. Shame about the injury.

Flip link said:
Perry has turned out 3 times the player I thought he'd be for us. He's one of our best forwards IMO. Definatly deserves his spot. Shame about the injury.

He's expected to back up Flip.

I actually had the same injury a couple of months ago. Its an injury that you can keep playing with, more annoying than painful and your adductors heal pretty well even after just a couple of days without running.

I think Will is right - Beaver had a groin and abductor injury though the hips, back and groin area are all closely related.

I am just recovered from a groin injury in the same area, suffered last June. I don't get physio or professional treatment but those that remember the early days of Ian Roberts (the football bit) will know how groin injuries are hard to treat and how much they can stuff a player around.

Canteen Worker link said:
I think Will is right - Beaver had a groin and abductor injury though the hips, back and groin area are all closely related.

I am just recovered from a groin injury in the same area, suffered last June. I don't get physio or professional treatment but those that remember the early days of Ian Roberts (the football bit) will know how groin injuries are hard to treat and how much they can stuff a player around.

We are talking adductors CW, not abduction. Muscles around the hips and stomach are used for ABduction (pulling the leg outwards), the ADductors are 3 seperate muscles (Brevis, Longus and Magnus) around the inner thigh/groin area (pulling the leg inward) 

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177255.msg181695#msg181695 date=1207715243]

We are talking adductors CW, not abduction. Muscles around the hips and stomach are used for ABduction (pulling the leg outwards), the ADductors are 3 seperate muscles (Brevis, Longus and Magnus) around the inner thigh/groin area (pulling the leg inward) 

[/quote]

Nerd alert!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4