• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Nothing needs to be said. It was there for all to see.

Monas to 6, Lyon in the Centres and Menzies back in the pack.

I prefer Menzis at 6 - he palyed really well - has the passing game and the short kicking game!

Ballin played really well but in my mind for the rest of this season it's a toss up between him and Monas and we may as well use both.

Please do not suggest Monaghan at 6. He and Orford have never played well in the halves.

Ballin was great and our attack has a new dimension when he is on the paddock.

I am not afraid to say it.

Beaver seemed pretty pleased with his 5/8 performance. So much so that he decided as captain to take that shot at goal. Cant say he is not versatile. Back row, centre, half. Deadset champion football player.

Yep, he was great. Great read in the papers this morning about how he looked after the kids after the game. Great bloke. We need to keep him involved for many years to come.

Yep, he was great. Great read in the papers this morning about how he looked after the kids after the game. Great bloke. We need to keep him involved for many years to come.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There was a time in the first half when we were struggling to come off our own line, 3 tackles and we weren't more than five metres out when Ballin fired a great ball out of dummy half to Cuthbertson who got us an easy 10 metres. The reason our forwards made so many metres last night had a lot to do with Ballin's quick service from dummy half. Sign him up for life.

So did we sign Heath Lestrange from the chooks as a back up hooker, because judging on ballin's few peformances in first grade this season i'd assume he was a certanity to slot in after MM leaves?

There was a time in the first half when we were struggling to come off our own line, 3 tackles and we weren't more than five metres out when Ballin fired a great ball out of dummy half to Cuthbertson who got us an easy 10 metres. The reason our forwards made so many metres last night had a lot to do with Ballin's quick service from dummy half. Sign him up for life.
Have been saying this for three years. :wall:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4