Bailey GONE !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best of luck Chris and enjoy the cold weather in the UK...and I agree despite all that has been said you did try your best for us and we appreciate that.

**** YEA
BEST NEWS EVER

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS CHRIS

SHAME YOU HAD NO TALENT

Copa Eagle link said:
Money will open up for lowey to bring leuluai to the club, not good
Does anyone seriously think Lowe is the one making decisions about which players we sign? You must be joking.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Copa Eagle link=topic=185803.msg303158#msg303158 date=1287539593]
Money will open up for lowey to bring leuluai to the club, not good
Does anyone seriously think Lowe is the one making decisions about which players we sign? You must be joking.
[/quote]

Yeah that would be all Des,besides that im not touching this thread with a 100foot pole

do they allow goats to go on overseas trips?  ;D  Horrendously poor signing who offered nothing in the time here. Ranks with Dessie's Vaeliki and Neumann signatures.

ManlyBacker link said:
Who says prayers to Mary of the Cross don't get answered? I now believe in miracles.
So the goats name is Mary & Cross does have the photo's

Anyway I wish Chris well for the future, he was not as bad as many have claimed and was chopped and changed a great deal in his stint with us.

Yeah at times I felt sorry for the poor bastard....5/8, lock, 2nd row, centre and that might have all been on the one day!!

I don't think he ever was a 5/8, and the dislike on here of him was a result of that...to be fair I thought at times he didn't do too badly in his roll off the bench...and let me say no worse than the mighty Choc this year (who had a year I bet he'd rather forget).

Good luck to him in getting a longer contract in ESL and securing his financial future.

BUT who the **** are we signing as a result.....we keep losing players and haven't gained one (bigger name).....who is left out there without a job for 2011?

Darren link said:
do they allow goats to go on overseas trips?  ;D  Horrendously poor signing who offered nothing in the time here. Ranks with Dessie's Vaeliki and Neumann signatures.
You're like a dog with a bone aren't you?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yeah at times I felt sorry for the poor bastard....5/8, lock, 2nd row, centre and that might have all been on the one day!!

I don't think he ever was a 5/8, and the dislike on here of him was a result of that...to be fair I thought at times he didn't do too badly in his roll off the bench...and let me say no worse than the mighty Choc this year (who had a year I bet he'd rather forget).

Good luck to him in getting a longer contract in ESL and securing his financial future.

BUT who the f**k are we signing as a result.....we keep losing players and haven't gained one (bigger name).....who is left out there without a job for 2011?

yes I wonder too what Lowe has really achieved in the top job too ?

Applications for photogenic farm animals who are to be designated as player bargaining chip are available in the foyer. Good luck and dont forget to smile.

Thanks Bailey for giving it a go. 
It's interesting to hear Des saying that even if he stayed next year there wouldn't be another contract.

Maybe Manly should take back Farrar!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6