• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah would be nice, but if he does win the victory speech will be nauseating...he's really religious and just carries on and on about it. He makes it sound like JC was looking over his shoulder helping him line up putts!! He doesn't have more pressing issues to attend to?

If he thanks Jesus so much for helping him play well, then doesn't it follow he should be annoyed with Jesus when he plays badly? I'd love to see that if he lost in a playoff:

"Bloody Jesus told me the wrong club to hit to the last green!!" That's it!! He's sacked!!"

I don't agree with the carry on in the post match speech either. As Fitzsimons says "Why would God care about aaron's swing when innocent babies are getting killed in Iraq".

But it would be good to see one of the young Australian brigade break through as it might pave the way for another golden period. Scott has always seemed the one most likely. A Baddely/Scott rivalry would be great for the game in this country.

Got no time for "Dresses" Baddeley. As Gronk said, couldn't stand listening to his acceptance speech.

Will be hard to hold out Tiger anyway, but if he can do it good luck to him. I assume that he will donate his winnings to the church seeing as though God is the sole reason he will win and he wouldn't be able to do it without him.

Yeah Aussie golf really is going ahead at the moment with the likes of Baddeley, Ogilvy, O'Hern, Appleby, Allenby, Scott and Hensby all world class players. I don't think we have ever had such a large group of top line players.

Looks like God has got both hand's around Baddeley's throat and is squeezing REAL hard.

As well as bending his putter and re-calibrating his radar.

Cruel!

Looks like it wasn't in the Lord Jesus' plans for Aaron to win. He works in mysterious ways and who are we to question his motives. He will let Aaron win when the time is right, meanwhile keep the faith and prayer for Aaron, he needs your support in this difficult time.

LOL 10 over for the day, he sure pissed Jesus off somewhere along the line to cop a lightening bolt like that. That's a monumental choke.

Greg Norman is on the phone now thanking him for taking the title as the biggest Aussie meltdown in the last round of a Major..

God, I don't give a rats about Baddeley but I got up bright and early this morning to watch.

What a shocker.. the poor bugger.

I ended up hoping Tiger would get their but he just couldn't do it.. well done to the Argentine.. it was tough going out there by the looks of it.

I feel for the guy. Fair enough to dislike his religious afiliation but noone can cheer someone trying his guts out but falling apart in a giant choke. Some people never recover from this sort of day!

I don't really have an opinion on his religious affiliation. He could be a Pastafarian and believe in the Giant Spaghetti Monster for all I care, the issue is that he is so ostentatious. He makes out that whenever anything good happens to him it is only because of his religious belief, which is just such an exaggeration it turns everyone off. It implies that he is superior to everyone else because he is more religious.

As for shooting 80 crippling you for life, I should be a headcase by now if that were the case! Actually, I think there might be something to that theory!!!

I hugely enjoy watching Norman bristle with anger everytime a reporter asks him if he should have won more Majors.

and his reply about success in business is so unconvincing too!

Absolutely Matas, I reckon that Norman wouldnt have had half as many back injuries if it wasn't for that big monkey on his back all these years :)

This could be the making of Baddely, be very interesting how he responds.

My highlight was watching Cabrerra having a nervous Ciggie on the way down the fairway at one stage, he looked like he was ****ting bullets ;)

He could be a Pastafarian and believe in the Giant Spaghetti Monster for all I care, ......
May you spend eternity in a giant spaghetti bowl awaiting the teeth of the GSM - How dare you insult him, and the cult of the pastafarians!!!! There will be jihard of giant spaghetti meatballs heading your way and may you forever smell of parmesan cheese!!!! :lol2:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4