Bad feeling for tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Raiders have called in the head doctor. He'll be messing with their minds they may come out and play like supermen. Weather looking messy according to the radar could be quite cold and wet just suits Raiders down to the ground. Got a bad feeling this is gona be one of those nights where we blow it. Can't see us winning this one. :argue:.......

Disclaimer: Those who have read some of my posts this year will be quite happy with my views.

If thats what happen's then that's what happens.

No use worrying about it now, it's not like we're in a position to change anything.

head doctor hey

wish i knew some female doctors that did that stuff ;)

Come on Mick, don't worry the boys will be up for it, they won't have forgotten what happened last year against this mob.

if the team named runs on tonight and we get beat then that will be a sign to me that we don't have the mental strength to go all the way this year.i have been positive since round 1 and expect us to win comfortably but this is one of those games that top sides like the goons wouldnt lose.a loss would be very significant,a win wont tell us a lot that we don't know.

And we will have another difficult one next week as the titans will be fired up after this weeks performance against the warrriors.

Will be cold, windy and chance of rain - not a good sign - usually good weather for an upset. Agree with Sue that we need to be switched on other wise they might get us.

Having said that we seem better mentally this year than last 2 seasons so Des should have the boys in the right mind frame.

susan said:
if the team named runs on tonight and we get beat then that will be a sign to me that we don't have the mental strength to go all the way this year.i have been positive since round 1 and expect us to win comfortably but this is one of those games that top sides like the goons wouldnt lose.a loss would be very significant,a win wont tell us a lot that we don't know.

Raiders have tipped over the Goons something like 12 in a row now ;) But I know what you are saying

It is now pissing down on the beaches at the moment so a wet night and a few less fans as well. MNF is crap.

Wonder if the team has marked this game down since we were rolled last year (similar to 2008 when we lost to the sharks in round 1 and then pumped them at home later in the year)

yep,that raiders bogey for the goons is the most crazy stat around.almost impossible to find a reason why but the lime paddlepops just seem to have the answers.our game against the goons last year was the best performance by any team against them in a long time,a total shutout.that is the standard that is needed to give this comp a shake.our roster looks better this year so why not i suppose.

dont need rain.we have ordinary prop rotation especially without king.front row is our only real weakness other than a little inexperience in a couple of spots.dry track would have been nice.

Chuck some money on Canberra if you are positive they will win. They are paying 3.50!!

Unfortunately Mick is right we lose tonight simply because it's a Monday night fixture where underdogs win 99.9% of the time especially huge underdogs.

Joey21 said:
Unfortunately Mick is right we lose tonight simply because it's a Monday night fixture where underdogs win 99.9% of the time especially huge underdogs.

Damn, guess I'm going to stay at home tonight given that you & Mick are both absolutely certain that we are going to lose.

Where were you lads in 09? Could've saved me some cash by telling me not to go up & see us get rorted by the Titans.

Anyway, have fun becoming filthy rich by betting on the NRL.

Just about to leave home from the city to Brooky. Cold and wet. We won't lose this one. Fired up from the get go and carry it through to the end. Eagles by 20.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4