backrowers needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
ANyone know what happend to billy bainbridge, is he injured? Looked promising when on his debut in 2016. He is 20 years old now so could be useful this year

^ I thought someone said he was taking a year off footy to rest his body and get physically recuperated. Not sure where that leaves him and sea eagles - will have to come back through bwse I would assume.

On a side note. How have our black town backrowers been going? Brown to the UK can't be beyond all doubt before June 30. . The club bringing back Hasson and Dylan Kelly is rather interesting. Has someone in reserves been looking the goods for a promotion, hence the need for more depth at Black town? Or are they all stinking it up, hence experienced relief required?

Jono Wright was playing backrow in reggies ... went ok I think .....

putting Suli in the 2nd row would be akin to using the Ferrari to go paddock bashing .......

I told you that in confidence Woodsie!!!!

Plus I only did it once.

ferrari_suv_-_front_watermarked.jpg

When recovered, pretty happy with Jack G.

I love this obsession with turning backs into backrowers. Happens every year. Matai and horhay regularly over the last 4 or 5 years, now Parker and Suli. Next it’ll be tommy turbo to join his brother.

We could just go to market and get a genuine back rower. Although talking of ex backs in scrums hasn’t Jacob Loko been playing edge at Blacktown ?
He is 120 odd kilos

On a side note. How have our black town backrowers been going? Brown to the UK can't be beyond all doubt before June 30. . The club bringing back Hasson and Dylan Kelly is rather interesting. Has someone in reserves been looking the goods for a promotion, hence the need for more depth at Black town? Or are they all stinking it up, hence experienced relief required?

I have deadest not seen anything that suggests Hasson is an employee of the MWSE.

Well that's interesting... something not quite right though, as it has him playing all season so far, and he definitely hasn't. I've seen two games, and he wasn't in either of them. I wonder if he's just joined, and they've lobbed his profile over someone else's and forgotten to delete stuff. Decent enough reserve grader though - depth player, will allow continuity in reggies while we bring better players through.

Edit - looks like he is back in Oz as of January 2018, so starting to make sense. Instagram pics show him in Byron bay...

p.s - I should really start doing some work...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8