Backline is too shallow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
After watching the game again i feel this is a big problem in our attack.

We are standing very shallow in attack.

This is why the wingers get no ball - by the time it makes it to the centres the defenders are very close to them.

This is also why monas is getting pinged for shephards. Cronullas second try on the weekend looked very similar exept that kimmorley was about 1m further back from the defence. IMO he should have been pinged as well as the defenders were impeded.

Our wide running forwards are not hitting the lines at speed. Only Watmough is effective out there as his accelaration is good.

None of the players are running angles. Witt took off and eventually found a runner in menzies and put him in half a hole. Beaver coffed up the ball but otherwise he should have been through.

I personally think this is a couaching call. When players like beaver are not running the way you would expect then there has to be a hidden agenda.

If The outside forwards were to stand just a few metres deeper this effect would carry on down the line as the junior centres would follow on and stand a few metres deeper as well. Next thing you know the speedsters out wide have 10m more to play with and things start happening.

Mate - It's becaise we have an absolute lack of pace / skill in the centres. Their there to do a job....tackle...and sometimes that's not even done to the ability of what it should.

Mate id have to say your right.

If our centres are tackling when we are attacking then we are in trouble. They should be running the ball, not tackling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4