Back row conundrum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Choc had a good return tonight and ran hard. Jamie b and tom symonds and Lui were also standouts in the forwards.
So who will make way for Gift and Horo when they returns?
Damn tuff decision to make for 2V.

I'd have Horo on the bench. T-Red is an 80 min player and he was MOM tonight.
Gifty won't be match fit but knowing 2V he'll slip straight in.

Rumour is Gift is done and the Bunnies are really nervous they have signed a crock.

Will Gifty want to play for Manly again - and more important, how will his body hold up ?

He really needs to get back in the NSW Cup to get his fitness up or he will just end up getting smashed :cool:

manlyfan76 said:
So who will make way for Gift and Horo when they returns?

The operative word here being 'when'. Let's worry about Gift when/if he actually returns.

Horo probably on the bench. He should earn his way back into the starting side, just like the others have done.

I'm not sure Gift will be back. And TBH I don't know if that's a bad thing, he'll be short of match fitness and we are running out of time. If he doesn't get back in the next 2 or 3 weeks then is it too late. How long has he been out now ? 3 months at least. Does anyone know if he is at least back training in any capacity ?

Chip and Chase said:
I'm not sure Gift will be back. And TBH I don't know if that's a bad thing, he'll be short of match fitness and we are running out of time. If he doesn't get back in the next 2 or 3 weeks then is it too late. How long has he been out now ? 3 months at least. Does anyone know if he is at least back training in any capacity ?

I agree he needs to be back very quickly otherwise it's too late. Last year was the prime example. He came back and was sadly lacking for 6-8 weeks, and then he looked like the Gift of old.

If only the NRL could come up with some sort of loyalty rewards programme for players who play many years at one club.
We wouldn't be having this discussion.

Kind of wonder if gift is going to play again this year. They keep extending his time on the sideline.

Got to wonder about gifts match fitness. You would have to think he needs to return soon if he wants to play finals.

Mabye souffs can pay him to watch manly all year next year.

Absolutely agree. He was way short of match fitness for much of last season before firing late on. Symonds always impresses, but his work rate needs to step up a bit in my opinion if he's going to step in and take a permanent spot next season. You'd probably have Buhrer in the 13 jersey next year simply based on workload and tough stuff in the middle.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6