Baby Balloon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
A baby balloon asks his parents if he can sleep with them for the night. His father, daddy balloon says "No son, you are too big to sleep in our bed", and puts him to bed. Anyway, halfway through the night baby balloon sneaks into his parents room and tries to snuggle in between them, but there is not enough room. He tries and he tries but he cant fit. So, he lets a bit or air out of his father, but he still cant fit. Then, he lets a bit of air out of his mother, but he still cant fit. So, he lets some air out of himself, finally he squeezes in between them.

He is woken by his father in the morning, who is extremely disappointed in baby balloon and says, "Son, you've let me down, you've let your mother down, but worst of all, you've let yourself down"

Doug...I am disappointed in you. that was the worst joke I have ever and I mean this...ever heard

The joke was ****, gronks reply was good and fro's reply was better. All in all a good save from Gronk and Fro here.

See I thought I would add a deflated joke to my post but then thought better of it because it would detract from showing how utterly disappointed I was in the joke

Where is PJ the DJ these days haven't had a call from him for a number of weeks now.

He is on his way down to Melbourne to watch Carlton smash Richmond tonight (he scored us media passes again) and then we are all off camping for the weekend.

....dont wake up with a condom in your ass mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8