Axed Marshall shopped to rival clubs for this season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Michael Maguire would happily swap Benji for Schuster!! What’s known of Benji is he is missing tackles every game he has played this season, that’s why the tigers are shopping him out.

I don’t think Benji did much for Brooks, Tigers look better without him.

The only way we will find out if Schuster is any good is to give him a run, you don’t know the unknown until you give it a go.

Did you watch Croker defend yesterday?

Did you watch Croker defend yesterday?
Yesterday was poor agreed. However v Canberra he was fine. Let’s see what he brings v knights and see if there’s some improvement. I think we will put in a good showing this Sunday. It would be bloody nice if our injuries didn’t force these types of conversations. But that’s footy I guess.

We dont need an outsider into our team
We need to put Passion back in our Jersey when we take the field
download.jpg

It should be a 1 season deal with a Manly option for another at best, which is hardly a big risk

My thinking is that having Benji in the side helps DCE, who i agree is poor at the moment.

Another genuine play maker and kicking option maybe helps DCE
Even at 35 I pick him over Cust and Croker

I cannot see a single area where they give us anything more than him
Are you a troll buddy?

Michael Maguire would happily swap Benji for Schuster!! What’s known of Benji is he is missing tackles every game he has played this season, that’s why the tigers are shopping him out.

I don’t think Benji did much for Brooks, Tigers look better without him.

The only way we will find out if Schuster is any good is to give him a run, you don’t know the unknown until you give it a go.
IF the Tigers paid most of his wage then maybe we should. And when walker comes back benji can play 7 and walks the 6. Dce can play 14 and jake to captain. None of this will happen but since we lost both our best spine members maybe we should..... short season without turbo and walks we wont win many games. I dont see dce getting us many wins not with levi and croker etc

DCE was pretty ordinary yesterday.....as was Gosiewski! Not sure what’s going on but he’s not the same outstanding mongrel player from last season. Waddell needs to be back ASAP! Paseka has his moments but from what I’ve seen this season Boyle has impressed & should be in the 17 in his place. Olakau’atu needs more opportunity. When Marty & AFB come off there’s not much impact apart from Keppie. Sipley was also outstanding when given the opportunity last season. For mine our reserves bench against the Knights should include Waddell, Keppie & Boyle or Sipley!!! Garrick needs to cut the skip every time he gets the ball & just run...it’s bloody annoying. Funa needs more involvement. He seems quiet. Maybe still feeling the nerves? Deserves another opportunity perhaps? Don’t know why Des had Garrick playing FB instead of Elliott??? Last season Elliott was an admirable replacement for Trbo! Team against Knights should be:-
Elliott
Jorge
Parker
Suli (will be back)
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Marty
Cust
AFB
Siro
Thommo
Jake
Res: Croker, Keppie, Waddell, Boyle or Sipley.......
Time to blood our new generation. Other teams are doing it so why not us?

DCE was pretty ordinary yesterday.....as was Gosiewski! Not sure what’s going on but he’s not the same outstanding mongrel player from last season. Waddell needs to be back ASAP! Paseka has his moments but from what I’ve seen this season Boyle has impressed & should be in the 17 in his place. Olakau’atu needs more opportunity. When Marty & AFB come off there’s not much impact apart from Keppie. Sipley was also outstanding when given the opportunity last season. For mine our reserves bench against the Knights should include Waddell, Keppie & Boyle or Sipley!!! Garrick needs to cut the skip every time he gets the ball & just run...it’s bloody annoying. Funa needs more involvement. He seems quiet. Maybe still feeling the nerves? Deserves another opportunity perhaps? Don’t know why Des had Garrick playing FB instead of Elliott??? Last season Elliott was an admirable replacement for Trbo! Team against Knights should be:-
Elliott
Jorge
Parker
Suli (will be back)
Garrick
Schuster
DCE
Marty
Cust
AFB
Siro
Thommo
Jake
Res: Croker, Keppie, Waddell, Boyle or Sipley.......
Time to blood our new generation. Other teams are doing it so why not us?
I agree with most of what you said. That bench is the bench id go with. If waddell is out bring in guacamole. Jetski is too soft i dunno what happened to him his fire has gone out. Des won't be dropping levi and Croker will be 6 again my friend. Playing both cust and croker at 9 will result in massive beatdowns against us. Levi and Cust should share the load. 20 mins each half. Levi has 22 missed tackles to his name so far. Way too many he gets tired and targeted he's only a small fella. Id love to see Schuster but i doubt we'll see him.

Benji is Benji......still has plenty to offer in experience, is a great game manager & has a good kicking game. Not sure what to say about chasing him to be honest. He could turn us into a potent attacking outfit though & I think Suli would benefit big time! Then again he’d be great mentoring Schuster. I dunno but could be a good get for the remainder of the season!

Was dropped from tigers because he missed more tackles than any other player up until that point. As much as I agree we need a game managing kicker in our squad, we don't need an ageing defensive liability.

100% sign him

Give them croker or whatever and then stick with either cust or promote Schuster as bench utility.

I actually don't mind croker, he can swing momentum but he is very inconsistent and defence last week was saddening. DCE's lack of a kicking game is stiffling us every week and we totally lack a genuine halfback. Hate to go there but if we miss Marshall, with the way foz is going I would absolutely not even hesitate in bringing him over on a two year deal to allow Schuster to develop behind dce and foz. Stays ok with injury and he is still a top 3 half. Risk and reward, but less risk because we have young Schuster waiting in the wings and can always revert to Walker or Cust as plan c and d. A signing of a true half would completely change us, I can't stress it enough. Dce would play like he did before Baz tried to turn him into a half when he's always been a 5/8

Now you’re talking.

And he never left for red, white and bluer pastures, unlike someone else I could name.
Please let me have the great honour to name the Great man for you ....

Let us all also never forget that he only left to meet the Queen and he came back where he belonged feathered friend to give us more Victories and we should all for ever be indebted to the legendary Incomparable Immortal and Greatest ever player and always honour his greatness !

Royalty meets Royalty
The King of Rugby League and the Queen Elizabeth

images (6).jpg

100% sign him

Give them croker or whatever and then stick with either cust or promote Schuster as bench utility.

I actually don't mind croker, he can swing momentum but he is very inconsistent and defence last week was saddening. DCE's lack of a kicking game is stiffling us every week and we totally lack a genuine halfback. Hate to go there but if we miss Marshall, with the way foz is going I would absolutely not even hesitate in bringing him over on a two year deal to allow Schuster to develop behind dce and foz. Stays ok with injury and he is still a top 3 half. Risk and reward, but less risk because we have young Schuster waiting in the wings and can always revert to Walker or Cust as plan c and d. A signing of a true half would completely change us, I can't stress it enough. Dce would play like he did before Baz tried to turn him into a half when he's always been a 5/8

The club should have never signed DCE to this lifetime deal. Short kicking game is atrocious, never runs the line, and stiffles the attack. What upsets me is you have players on half his salary looking alot better and kicking game is spot on most of the time.

DCE certainly didn’t set the world on fire yesterday and his fifth tackle options MUST improve, but there is no doubting his pedigree. I’m backing him in to turn it all around.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2