Axed Marshall shopped to rival clubs for this season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker Croker Cust Schuster ( later) and we add a fifth option? Five five eights in a top 30 is a bit unbalanced but I agree it is our real issue ( with the 9).

For this year why not, if he wants beyond that than no.

Not sure why the tigers would do it, seems like a McCullough situation.

Brooks or Reynolds go down and they need him

Well Hasler thinks they are five eights or they wouldn’t be there. I’m not sold at all on Cust or Croker either but a 35 year old who just got dropped for another elder citizen in a team running ninth? Benji is a turnstile in his elder years.Tigers look way better with Reynolds and every time I see Grant play I cry in my milk for Fainu. They will make the eight over us or Souths I think.

Dylan is light years ahead of our next best option and he’s not playing. We should have been in the prelim final last year with him at 6 with a decimated side. Why do people forget that.
DCE at 7 is a bigger issue than Dylan at six right now and I’ve been a DCE supporter. He just can’t do the business right now.

Last edited:
Well Hasler thinks they are five eights or they wouldn’t be there. I’m not sold at all on Cust or Croker either but a 35 year old who just got dropped for another elder citizen in a team running ninth? Benji is a turnstile in his elder years.
Dylan is light years ahead of our next best option and he’s not playing. We should have been in the prelim final last year with him at 6 with a decimated side. Why do people forget that.
DCE at 7 is a bigger issue than Dylan at six right now and I’ve been a DCE supporter. He just can’t do the business right now.

It should be a 1 season deal with a Manly option for another at best, which is hardly a big risk

My thinking is that having Benji in the side helps DCE, who i agree is poor at the moment.

Another genuine play maker and kicking option maybe helps DCE
Even at 35 I pick him over Cust and Croker

I cannot see a single area where they give us anything more than him

Well Hasler thinks they are five eights or they wouldn’t be there. I’m not sold at all on Cust or Croker either but a 35 year old who just got dropped for another elder citizen in a team running ninth? Benji is a turnstile in his elder years.Tigers look way better with Reynolds and every time I see Grant play I cry in my milk for Fainu. They will make the eight .

His defensive work is elite, but when you compare his fifth tackle options to what Thurston and Cronk used to do, he’s not even close at present. The fact he hasn’t developed a decent high, attacking kick over the past few seasons is also astounding.

His defensive work is elite, but when you compare his fifth tackle options to what Thurston and Cronk used to do, he’s not even close at present. The fact he hasn’t developed a decent high, attacking kick over the past few seasons is also astounding.
Yep. Those low end on end bombs are just so frustrating. We have not scored a try off a kick and that is exhibit A. It’s hard to believe that with a bloke on 1.3 mill we can’t get a high spiral kick at the end of six. The whole DCE situation is so hard to work out.... as a long term fan of his I’m just about out of excuses.
He’s not a premiership half right now and he needs to have a long hard look at his game.
pS
When was the last cross kick to a flying Tommy or Garrick It’s just midfield low quality defensive rubbish kicks to fullbacks with plenty of time as no height.

I just don’t think Marshall adds value imo. We are just going to need to suck up what we have until the others return. I won’t lose all hope after the sharks loss and I still believe if Des hadn’t played around with the outside backs and poor forward substitutions we would have been better and probably have won. The backs were also exposed by us not laying any platform as Des eluded to in the press conference. Croker running out of the line was a problem but that entire left side seems to do that at varying times. I wonder if that’s a combination thing that can be addressed with a few games together. Anyway, in Des I trust so hopefully he sorts it ahead of the Newy game.

He is a Tiger. It’s his DNA. He was a great player but only at the Tigers.Mediocrity at Union , broncos and dragons. Benji in a Manly jersey? Doesnt seem right for a lot of reasons.
He is unhappy playing out his last season on the sidelines.. tiger DNA or not he wants to play footy. With our injuries it will be a handy signing for the rest of season. He was playing pretty well three weeks back

Marshall is a match winner on his day, even if he was rarely used Cricker, DCE, Walker and Schuster and Co will learn so much from him.

We could use his mate Robbie too.
Cricker!!! or Crikey Cricker!!! in my best Steve Irwin (May he Rest In Peace). That might get a run in my house next game lol

Michael Maguire would happily swap Benji for Schuster!! What’s known of Benji is he is missing tackles every game he has played this season, that’s why the tigers are shopping him out.

I don’t think Benji did much for Brooks, Tigers look better without him.

The only way we will find out if Schuster is any good is to give him a run, you don’t know the unknown until you give it a go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4