Away Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dessy

Reserve Grader
What's the go? Are we keeping the same one as previous seasons or are we using the new one that is up on the ISC site? At the launch Jamie Lyon was wearing the old one.

I could be wrong but I'd say if we are going to have a new Away jersey that they wouldn't be made yet because of the delay in naming the sponsors.

I'd say the ones they wore at the launch were taken from the FO and just had the stickers placed over them as they didn't have the AAA stickers on the sleeves.

In saying that maybe they wont roll out the new jerseys until they do find a sponsor

Good, that means the one I bought from MWSE for $65 on sale last October will still be current for Melbourne.

On a side note. How ****en tough did the jerseys look with the Mack logo on the sleeve!

I've got confirmation from the club that we will be using the jerseys as displayed on the ISC website, and that the sponsors logos won't be heat sealed, but part of of the design.

However due to the lateness of sponsorship announcements it will be 3 - 4 weeks before we can purhase one.

I didn't specifically ask about the Home and Away jerseys though (only the Neighbours ones), so I assume the above info is related to the Home jersey, but hope the Away jersey is the same deal.

Brookie4eva link said:
I've got confirmation from the club that we will be using the jerseys as displayed on the ISC website, and that the sponsors logos won't be heat sealed, but part of of the design.

However due to the lateness of sponsorship announcements it will be 3 - 4 weeks before we can purhase one.

I didn't specifically ask about the Home and Away jerseys though (only the Neighbours ones), so I assume the above info is related to the Home jersey, but hope the Away jersey is the same deal.

thats great news

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4