Average performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought it was a fantastic performance. The team dug deep for each other and it was just a "professional performance"
Jamie Lyon....what a player and what a leader-superb.
Well done boys-onward and upward.

Plus, after the Monday night Dragons game, they still had Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday to freshen up before they flew out for Auckland.
Like, how much time do they want to gossip to DT journalists?

wedgetail eagle said:
Plus, after the Monday night Dragons game, they still had Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday to freshen up before they flew out for Auckland.
Like, how much time do they want to gossip to DT journalists?

The turnaround was too short for the journos. The performances of weidler and Phil were limp today, and clearly unhinged. looking forward to what they can achieve with a 7 day turnaround. #crisis

What about DCE kicking the ball so far after our sets, our forwards should be getting the ball to the attacking zone every set!!!

I think Ballin is bludging because it's actually Buhrer making all his tackles ... or Buhrer is bludging because Ballin is making all his.

I think we would be a better side if we ditched this whole Brookvale Oval thing.

Maybe if we played half our home games in Perth and the rest at Blue Tongue (its a nice drive up there on Friday night after work, a great way to relax).

Did we brush that China project?

This club has no Vision, and John Ribot should be our CEO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6