Average performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
After getting flogged in the media we should have put 50 on them. They would've beaten us had Johnson played.

Snake wasn't interested.

Foran, we'll he wouldn't release the ball today so I doubt he'll be asking for one.

Matai was hugging the Warriors players after the game. That's a worry

Choc, wants a release, kept releasing the ball.

Forwards were lazy especially Gift. Tyson Andrews, on the other hand, was brilliant.

DCE's ankle tap was also lazy. Should have made a proper tackle.

Gosh thats wooden spoon form, what have we done to deserve a performance like that today? We so dont want to play for each other its so obvious!

We can't bash them for not turning up. Then when they maybe aren't at their best and they grind out a win. Bag them as well. Sure wasn't a good game from watmough and snake can't be in the play all the time. Though foran was great and tough and our best player. Surely a jest sorry if I didn't get it. I'm new lol.

damiennp90 said:
We can't bash them for not turning up. Then when they maybe aren't at their best and they grind out a win. Bag them as well. Sure wasn't a good game from watmough and snake can't be in the play all the time. Though foran was great and tough and our best player. Surely a jest sorry if I didn't get it. I'm new lol.

;)

Napper said:
damiennp90 said:

;)

I'm my best Bill Lawry

Got 'im YES! Go on F off back to the pavilion!

I'm glad you've pointed out these deficiencies Napper.

And while we're at it.........What's with Foz not taking Hurrell down after Killer's kick for Snake ? The guy has to learn to tackle one on one.

Napper said:
damiennp90 said:

;)

Missed the sarcasm #crisis

Lol

On Ballin. He must surely have the record for consecutive games in the NRL? Not sure where this statistic can be found. David Middleton on here?

Well the consensus seems to be unimpressed with this team...Perhaps it's time to give the high-flying eaglets from Holden Cup a run.

Where's your broom Tooves? These blokes are only just winning games and are only four points clear on top.

Time for half a dozen young guns to take the places of those old, average veterans like Matai, Ballin, Snake, Killer and so on.

And Choc to the wing forthwith too.

simon_eagle said:
Lol

On Ballin. He must surely have the record for consecutive games in the NRL? Not sure where this statistic can be found. David Middleton on here?

Luke Douglas has played 200andsomething consecutive games. In the front row. Pretty impressive.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6