Australian Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hewitt and roddick are the only 2 i can see being able to beat federer. And those are the most freakish shots ive ever seen.

Little Hewy is a champion I love his attitude.

Molik is a very fine player and will be in the top 3 before the end of the year!
Byso, has 'Congalism' got you too? She's doing okay but to be top 3 is mighty optimistic!

I backed 2 players at the start of the tournament to keep the interest . They were Mauresmo at 10/1 & Nalbandian @ 40/1 . I hope Nalbandian gives Hewitt a good match , but he has had a lot of court time over the last few days ( 2 x 5 setters ). I guess it all depends how Hewitt recovers from his injury. Hewitts fitness is amazing. Roddick & Safin can't be discounted ( both big servers ).

Result just in : Sharapova def Kuznetsova in 3 sets.
Maria into the semi finals !!
" the crowd roars " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[blockquote]Little Hewy is a champion I love his attitude.

Molik is a very fine player and will be in the top 3 before the end of the year!
Byso, has 'Congalism' got you too? She's doing okay but to be top 3 is mighty optimistic![/blockquote]

Its my opinion. Have you seen her last few matches?

I stand by what I said mark my words.

I was down in Melbourne for the first 3 days of the tournament & saw some great tennis . I believe whoever wins the Federer / Hewitt semi final will take the title . Federer will give Agassi a Rogering tonight & Hewitt should be too strong for Nalbandian when they meet tomorrow. .

Maybe you should have checked the draw when you were down there chuck, Hewitt isnt drawn to play Federer until the final, Roddick will be his semi final opponent if all goes to rankings.

and Yes if Serena stays fit she wont be beaten, unfortunately

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8