Australian and other Rep teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Either Sterling is out of touch with footy at the moment ,or all the drama at the squeels has him shell shocked,because pre game he said that Isaac Luke has not been in good form at souths,um Sterlo,sorry mate,he plays for the warriors now
Well in that case, he's in sh*thouse form for the Wabbitohs then, and Sterlo is 100% correct ;)

It's not as exiting watching the same old boring Queenslander playbook when they're not beating NSW.
Is it Queenslanders.

Seriously folks (pardon the pun, Jillaroo's coach and all that), but the women's game is better than the men's was.

I would have rather have watched KFC ads than the tripe the Australian team served up.

Probably more likely to see a zimmer frame than change for the next test though...

Hiya guys! Have a god time did we? (lol)

Ok...the game wasn't top shelf.....lots of kiwi's out and 4 débutantes in the aust side.

some things:

1) Semi - Hasn't he become an aussie citizen? If he fills the criteria then I have no problem with him playing for aust. We have tamou playing for aust and he isn't even a citizen as it 'costs too much'.

2) I know we gripe about refs yelling at captains but really...smith! Semi pushes, gets reviewed....gets 10 mins. ref explains it to smith...who then does the traditional whine making the ref repeat himself. If we want better ref/captain relationships...then drop the b/s of wanting a 10 min convo after a play has been reviewed. We all know you're going for an extra rest.

3)commentators: Can't wait till they change. No one wants to hear about something in 1979. If they want to be 2 old guys having a chat instead of commentating...then retire and watch the game together at your own homes!

4)Sterlo "can you freeze it there soI can whine about Lyon" - I dunno which player he was talking about but he used his time to give the great dalai a big wrap as he's such an awesome coach. total wanker.

5) commentators should understand the game they claim they are trying to grow gets broadcast to over 100 countries. It's a hard sell when gus keeps running the game down like a dick head. Ok it maybe wasn't great but stop making it hard for us to convince others to watch with your constant bellyaching. Help, not hinder the game. Will we ever get past the tribalism agenda b/s?

Not saying it was a good game....just saying that the commentators don't have to bag the crap out it during the telecast. Bag it later if they must. I haven't heard commentators bag games over all the sports I watch like the nrl 'big few' seem to want to.

Yay...Aust won.

lol @ Parra

Last edited:
Was it just me or did Kapow really look and play like he couldn't give a f@@K.

Thought Brown gave good service from dummy half and had a real dig as usual.

For mine at least, Sterling using last night to praise Brad Arthur confirmed that Nein had a hand in the lightness of the Speels penalty. They get caught cheating the cap yet the Nein commentators, especially the one who is a Speels legend, are using their position to praise them on air.

Wrong time, wrong place Sterling.

Aus are crap too many old blokes, I wonder what mal in planning the World Cup side to be like...

1.Slater
2.Boyd
3.Inglis
4.Dugan
5.Radradra
6.JT
7.Cronk
8.Scott
9.Smith
10.Gallen
11.Papali
12.Gillett
13.Parker

14.McGurie
15.Woods
16.Tamou
17.Morgan

That side would get smashed by NZ full strength. If they picked the side properly for 2017 World Cup we could crave up, we need to bring in some young guns.

1.Trbojevic
2.Oates
3.Walker
4.Ferguson
5.Holmes
6.Milford
7.Thurston
8.Woods
9.Parcell
10.Tamou
11.Cartwright
12.Gillet
13.Trbojevic

14.Morgan
15.McGurie
16.Klemmer
17.Papali

There's my YATT for this thread! But in all seriousness we ain't gonna stand a chance picking the same team as mal did last night. Plus if you are laughing at me putting Tom in the side just you wait and see, I'll be the one laughing when he has 20+ tries to his name for 2017.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4