Australia v England, 2nd Test, Adelaide

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its funny, it use to be the poms praying for rain..    ;D

Poms have given themselves a good chance, so far this is a repeat of brisbane, hopefully we can continue to bat well in our second dig

If they can get through Clarke, i can see Swann terrorising some of the other batsmen with the turn he is getting

that wont take long.

If Clarkes back is so bad his footwork will be jeopardised and Swann will have him for Brekkie

Clarke is already looking a cut above the others against the turn though

Said to a guy at work Aussie would be 240/1 at the close with Watson and Ponting getting tons, was wrong there

Hope you are only half wrong.

Yep Clarke is better when he uses his feet, if his back is ok he will be able to do well

Clarke is our best player of spin so hoping he can hang with watson for a while. Big storm heading towards adelaide looking at the 512km radar, prob hit about 5pm at current rate.

Rain didn't last long but Clarke looks good.  Showers in the morning, storms in the afternoon predicted for tomorrow. 

wasnt much in the pitch for anyone but the spinner. First innings batting looks even worse than the bowling right now. 9/850 in the last 3 days

If they can play swan alright tomorrow we can survive.

North to save his spot?

North doesn't have a good 2nd innings record, only getting past 50 twice in the second dig. Losing Clarke in the last over was a big blow. I hope North does bat for his life tomorrow, otherwise we'll have to rely on another Hussey / Haddin Gabba like partnership. What's the forecast ? is there more rain about.

I think he "walked" and then realised that the umpy hadn't actually given him so he came back and forced the review by the Poms.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4