Aussies v NZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
decent effort from our aussie boys to knock over the kiwi's....top effort to clarkey and gilly.... and also glen and jason for the last wicket knock.....it was a pure and unforgettable moment

I loved every minute of Clarke's Innings - he is delight to watch. Also enjoyed McGrath and Gillespie batting but was really miffed that nine went to the news and didn't play Pigeon's 50!!

I had friends over for lunch so was also miffed to miss virtually all the wickets as the Kiwis fell so quickly. Cricket is such a great game as who knows what might have happened had Gilly been LBW early? The game was so even and then a few hours just changed the course of the game!

I've got to say i was dissapointed with Gilly re: the incident with McMillan. Just because he walks doesn't mean he is better than people that don't walk. I doubt he would have ripped into Langer when he didn't walk. He also doesn't mind appealing when he knows the batsmen didn't hit it, ie. McCullum.

Gee Clarke is a champion, pure class. And old McGrath, great to see. Also good to see Kato get 92 for NSW, hopefully a recall for the second test (I know it won't happen, Lehmann is loved by all for some reason).

Yeah the gilly incident was pretty disappointing...would have loved to hear the actuall conversation but they seemed to fix it up at the end of the match...congrats to NSW they played well....not having a good season. its ashame Kato didnt reach 100 but not 2 worry. Its hard to cut someone from the team as their is so much talent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4