Aussies in India

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Well a solid and cautious first innings has paid off and SOK has destroyed them taking 6 for in 24 balls after lunch.

155 run lead on this creek bed is huge.

and as i type Warner throws it away smashing Ashwin for 10 and then getting out in the first over. Must have been too hard to remember the plan that worked in the first innings, then again he has never appeared a smart man.

Shaun Marsh the amazing player of spin gets out for a duck,shocking scenes

Meanwhile Uzi is averaging what 80 or so this summer? **** these selectors for picking these 2 failures named Marsh

Great 1st half by the Aussies. Hopefully we can go on with it now and just grind them into the dust bowl.
Anyone know how I can 'watch' this on my laptop? PM me please if you do. Dont want anything dodgy that will wreck my computer

Wow. That was totally unexpected. Mitchell Starc.....great batting and bowling. Young Renshaws in the wars.If the Aussie's can win this there will be some Indians not answering the door to anyone!

Wow. That was totally unexpected. Mitchell Starc.....great batting and bowling. Young Renshaws in the wars.If the Aussie's can win this there will be some Indians not answering the door to anyone!
Great effort all round by the Aussies, can't wait for tomorrow.

boy oh boy..... fingers crossed Aust can get a test win in India! I don't think India will have another day as bad as that one but fingers crossed!

298 run lead with 6 wickets in hand.

If they can keep their heads down and grind out another session then the indians will need close to 400 on a day 3/4 creek bed, surely a task too far.

Agreed fluffy. Hopefully we bat 1 1/2 to 2 sessions and give them no hope. We have to close out this game from here if we are to be any chance in this series. We have to capitalise on Indias exceptionally poor day yesterday. It does not happen very often. Cmon Aussie

Hopefully is enough as you said GE.
If it's not then India deserve to win

At 6 for 99 India are goneskis. You beauty. Cmon boys bring it home. Hope you manged to stay up GE.

SOK with 11 for the match with still 4 Indian wickets left. Warnie will enjoy eating all that PIE off his face.......

You beauty. All over. Gaz ends up with 4. Well done to the two spinners. Great stuff. Suck eggs Warnie.

I'm going to tweet Shane to ask him to write me off before I play baseball tomorrow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4