Aussie Stadium...what a ripoff!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

easystreet

Reserve Grader
No wonder the Roosters dont get many fans to their home games,Aussie Stadium is a total ripoff.Even before you get into the ground you have to fork out $20 for the carpark,then if you havent pre-purchased your ticket,you get slugged $28 for a general admission (it makes Brooky's $25 seem like a bargain).I went to buy some food but $4.30 for a cup of chips or $4.50 for a hotdog,no thanks.
Then when its time to leave,you have to spend 30 minutes in the carpark trying to get out of it.
Thank God we only have to go there once a year,it would be hell being a hardcore Roosters fan trying to get to most of their home games.

Brroky is a bargain. We're spoilt.
It's the only full-time ground in the NRL where you can get GA & stand on the 50m line.
This is why we have to fight against it being turned into another shyte stadium like everywhere else.
The SFS sucks but pretty much everywhere else is worse.

Brroky is a bargain. We're spoilt.
It's the only full-time ground in the NRL where you can get GA & stand on the 50m line.
This is why we have to fight against it being turned into another shyte stadium like everywhere else.
The SFS sucks but pretty much everywhere else is worse.

A cover over the hill I tell ya!

The most funnestest thing in the world is getting soaked & smashed on the hill at Brooky, I can't think of a better night out.

If we lose our past, our history at Brooky it will become like everything else.

I wish I was alive during the 60's & 70's but that wasn't to be, let's not lose what little we have left of the golden age of existance.
All this non-smoking, anti-drink-driving, safety first crap is ruining our lives. As long as we can get drunk, get wet, get sun-burnt & swear our heads off on the old hill at Brooky, wse have something left.
Don't touch the majestic old-girl ! (Brooky oval I mean, not your mum)

I wish I was alive during the 60's & 70's but that wasn't to be, let's not lose what little we have left of the golden age of existance.
All this non-smoking, anti-drink-driving, safety first crap is ruining our lives. As long as we can get drunk, get wet, get sun-burnt & swear our heads off on the old hill at Brooky, wse have something left.
Duff, sounds like you ARE living in the 60s & 70s ;)

The rorters fans are very fair weather. My opinion is that they're really union types. That's why they just didn't turn up on Sunday, spent saturday night at the waratahs debacle. Why is it that to buy a ticket at the ground is more expensive that through tiketek? I can't figure that one. 28 bucks is expensive, a family ticket must be nearly prohibitive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4