Aussie Side announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Congrats to Kite and Lyon

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Brent Tate
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Justin Hodges
5. Matt King
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Johnthan Thurston
8. Brent Kite
9. Cameron Smith
10.Petro 70 cents a litre
11. Willie Mason
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Luke Bailey
15. Shaun Berrigan
16. Steve Simpson
17. Anthony Tupou

Not a bad side, i think Tate and Berrigan are lucky to be there but all in all pretty good

Respectfully I don't think Lyon deserves his place at this table, yet. He makes at least three errors per game.

The selection of Hunt annoys me most of all

1 He is not the form fullback
2 He should be playing for the Kiwis

Congrats to those 2.

Kite most certainly should be there and i agree with KE about those 3 shouldnt.

that team is not the best we got is it? really? Steve Simpson? agree with the question marks of Hunt Tate and Berrigan too.

what about steve Price?

is he now a kiwi or something

22 hitups for 272metres this weekend

that alone should pretty much get him back in the side.

That team is a joke.

Hunt, Hodges, Berrigan, Tupou & Lyon ????????

If Lockyer is there, Buderus should be there.

Bowen, Stuart, Merritt, Price, Farrah, Bird, Wesser, Slater, Cooper...... Do these names mean nothing ?

Congrats to Kitey & Killer. Well done boys.
Lets hope Jamie gets a boost out of this.

Did anyone else hear Warren Ryan on ABC trying to allege that the only reason he was in the side was because Manly had guarantreed him a green and gold jumper?????????

I thought those sort of conspiracy theories went out of vogue ten years ago! 8|

Jamie Lyon doesn't deserve his spot... but as said previously let's hope this can kick start his year although he might fall into the trap of playing the way he is constantly now because it gets him a run for australia

With Inglis injured, who should be in the side at Centre ahead of Lyon (given that Lyon was in the Tri-Nations squad)?

The Wok will never get over his unfounded, Manly run the show crap. All that rubbish that started for the benefit of the media in the "70's is what he actually seems to believe.

Has he learned nothing from the superleague wars ?
It's idiots like him who can't see the real thret that allow the Broncs to run the show.

Did anyone else hear Warren Ryan on ABC trying to allege that the only reason he was in the side was because Manly had guarantreed him a green and gold jumper?????????

I thought those sort of conspiracy theories went out of vogue ten years ago! 8|

I've heard it all now, Matas complaining about a conspiracy theorist :clap: :clap:

The Wok will never get over his unfounded, Manly run the show crap. All that rubbish that started for the benefit of the media in the \"70's is what he actually seems to believe.

Has he learned nothing from the superleague wars ?
It's idiots like him who can't see the real thret that allow the Broncs to run the show.

He seems to get more senile every year.

That team is a joke.

Hunt, Hodges, Berrigan, Tupou & Lyon ????????

If Lockyer is there, Buderus should be there.

Bowen, Stuart, Merritt, Price, Farrah, Bird, Wesser, Slater, Cooper...... Do these names mean nothing ?

Congrats to Kitey & Killer. Well done boys.
Lets hope Jamie gets a boost out of this.

You have a problem with Hodges being picked ?????????

I must being watching a different game to you.

u could nearly pick a second australian team from the players not included that would give that team a run.

Is it just me, or is cameron smith highly overrated.

u could nearly pick a second australian team from the players not included that would give that team a run.

It's just you.

yep, just you

I've seen Hodges score some trys this year, he's having a good run.

I don't know that he's in the top two centres going around. If he is on current form, then surely his diabolical past has to count something against him.
He is not a player that gives you confidence. As a NSW supporter I think he's helped us over the years more than some of our own. I think the same of Lockyer, he's done more for NSW than QLD.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4