Aus Vs Pak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Good start for day 1 but you have to question the non appeal and dropped catch off Smith given the pakis past.

Good to see Renshaw and Handscombe getting some runs as well. Renshaw is only 20 so has plenty of time to improve his technique.

Good start for day 1 but you have to question the non appeal and dropped catch off Smith given the pakis past.

Good to see Renshaw and Handscombe getting some runs as well. Renshaw is only 20 so has plenty of time to improve his technique.
Between Smithy and Handscombe i've never seen so much tugging, twitching, ball grabbing and theatrics in my life... Stay still ffs fellas

slater sounds like ian healy to me!

aust 9 down....lyon having a go!

getting close now - towards what was a highly improbably Pakistan win!

phew, that was far too close.

One could say it's a victory for Pakistan everywhere but the score sheet.

One could.

Test #2 Day 2:

Rainy first day

Mark Nicholas to hospital, and

at 4 - 192 another wicket would be nice.

7- 433

I'm not sure if this is excellent by Pakistan or pathetic by Aust as I haven't seen much of it.

Ok M clarke and others....

We get it...enough of the jokes about the older commentators not being on all the social media you can think of.

IT'S NOT ****ING FUNNY AFTER 5 MINS MUCH LESS 20.

Hazelwood is finally living up to the "next McGrath" tag and Renshaw is impressive for a 20 year old, Handscombe looking very comfortable at test level as well.

Real test coming up in India - going to be very hard with our current spinning stocks, whilst Lyon got better he is still going to need to improve a lot more to give us a chance over there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2