Attn Larissa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
btw if you really wanted to send something to the Club, the best person to direct it to would be David Perry. I really don't think its necessary though, I'm just looking after you all the way you should be.

Yes, but you don't see this kind of service on any other Clubs unofficial forum. I think you should be rewarded by the club for the help you have given on this site without a doubt.

A job well done and much appreciated Larissa. You are a credit to MWSE organisation.

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

Outstanding efforts Larissa.

Im not currently a member but I will be in 2012 as a direct result of your communication & professionalism while dealing with the fanbase on this site.

As you are no doubt aware the fruits of what you do takes some time to be seen so please make sure you prepare for a long stay at Manly to witness the benefits.

Congratulations on a breath of fresh professional air.

Can I also add that I have a LOT (an awful lot) to do with Larissa in my role with the MWTS....she is nithing but an absolute gem, a lovely young (well by my standards anyway) lady who has come to us from the Sydney Swans and embraced us like we are family. An absolute workaholic....for those of you not on Twitter she's on there all the time as well, helping amd answering questions and getting things done, so in my words she's a real "doer".

And yes just shows you that the forum doesn't need to be feared it just needs to be embraced and it will work for you.

I think Jatz Crackers should be temporarily suspended from his position as a forum moderator for that comment. Reinstated a day later and then have it announced that he won't be a moderator next year just before the Grand Final.

Best way to deal with those sorts of comments.

Well done Larissa, it is good to see manly keeping in touch with its fan base and you provide that pivotal connection.

hope you are here for a while yet

Larissa said:
Thank you so much everyone! Your appreciation really does make the job so easy.. even if i have been working constantly since the final siren on Friday!

I'll try my best to keep on top of things throughout this week, however i\I'm quite busy now getting things sorted internally.

Thanks again, & GO MANLY!!

Larissa

btw if you really wanted to send something to the Club, the best person to direct it to would be David Perry. I really don't think its necessary though, I'm just looking after you all the way you should be.

Larissa, what you have done this year and for the Membership drive for next season proves why AFL clubs have it all over NRL clubs, both in membership and customer relations.

I'm just glad we were able to nab one of you from the AFL to make us a success. You deserve all the praise you get.

Larissa

If/when we win the GF will the players and trophy be at brookvale oval on the Monday like 2008?

byso said:
Larissa

If/when we win the GF will the players and trophy be at brookvale oval on the Monday like 2008?

At this stage most likely no, having the live site will at this stage replace any reception at Brookvale on Monday.

Makes it a little tough for the little ones to share the win considering the players won't get back until after 11pm.

But will it be possible for fans to purchase tickets at the live site after the game after traveling from the stadium?

Yes byso, they will be $25 at the gate on GF night. See bottom of http://www.silvertails.net/news/5892-players-to-go-back-to-brookvale.

Hope to catch up with you sometime on Sunday!

Thats great.

I reckon it would be an opportunity lost re media if we don't have a celebration the next day at brookie.

MB Looking forward to catching up

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8