Attn Larissa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
For once this isn't a request !! lol

I am sure everyone else would agree with me here, in saying that you have done an absolutely brilliant job over the weekend, well above and beyond the call of duty imo. I doubt there is anybody out there in any of the NRL clubs that could have provided better than what you have for the Manly fans over the weekend

So Thankyou for assisting so many of us in getting to the game, and if there is somebody we can get in touch with at the club to let them know what a fantastic job you are doing be sure to let us know who to contact !!

Just ring the club, or email, or write a letter, and say what you just said.
Larissa has been a great addition to the staff. Management should get to hear how pleased we are with what she's doing. In fact I might write a note myself later on. :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
For once this isn't a request !! lol

I am sure everyone else would agree with me here, in saying that you have done an absolutely brilliant job over the weekend, well above and beyond the call of duty imo. I doubt there is anybody out there in any of the NRL clubs that could have provided better than what you have for the Manly fans over the weekend

So Thankyou for assisting so many of us in getting to the game, and if there is somebody we can get in touch with at the club to let them know what a fantastic job you are doing be sure to let us know who to contact !!

At the GF you better all buy her a beer :heart:

Great work Larissa!

Well said Kiwi - I agree completely. Maybe the best endorsement would be for somebody to forward a link to this page to the club?

Appreciate all your hard work Larissa.

The club has been crying out for someone with your enthusiasm and unserstanding...

Hopefully the boys can win you a premiership in your first year!

Thank you so much everyone! Your appreciation really does make the job so easy.. even if i have been working constantly since the final siren on Friday!

I'll try my best to keep on top of things throughout this week, however i\I'm quite busy now getting things sorted internally.

Thanks again, & GO MANLY!!

Larissa

btw if you really wanted to send something to the Club, the best person to direct it to would be David Perry. I really don't think its necessary though, I'm just looking after you all the way you should be.

I'll send through a note to David, you do a top job and deserve to be rewarded, I bet the member numbers reflect that this year too

Great work Larissa .

Just another reason why I love this club , and am so proud to part of this family .

GO MANLY !!!

I'll definitely be sending an email off to Mr Perry this arvo. You have done an amazing job which I've never seen anyone previously show this amount of dedication. And for most of us we only see what you are doing on the forums. I can't imagine how much work you must be doing outside of this site!

You deserve a massive holiday after Sunday!

Hope you get the ultimate prize on Sunday night, Larissa, because you certainly deserve it! Thank you very very much for going above and beyond for us the whole weekend, as well as all that you've done for us fans during the year.

You probably wouldn't know it but, thanks to your advice/s yesterday, you played a big part in me being able to secure GF tickets today, which I really appreciate.

Many thanks Larissa :)

Its great to see that someone from the club recognises this site for what it is and embracing it. Instead of feeling threatened like previous years.

Well done Laissa and hopefully the benefits of doing so are realised.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6