Attention Fluffy and Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys - we won...lets give ALL the players, and each other a rest eh?

By the way - thought Monnas had an outstanding game. He was rewarded with a lot of game time. We seemed to hold our defensive and attacking structure more when he was on.

Monaghan, Williamson, Dunley all on at the same time was interesting. I think it showed as well, as we seemed to drop off in structure at the back end of the game.

Best post ever by Ryan

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i didnt think Monaghs had a great game, one stage Burns had to push him on a player who was just on the ground with the ball getting a pass away as Monaghs just stood there, and his sideways running from Dummy Half was easy pickings.

he has been solid as a hooker and hes still learning so thats cool, but he really has to sharpen up his passing and his speed off the mark.

Thats why Des keeps Dunley on the bench , its purely the yards Dunley makes scooting away when we are on a roll.

And yes monaghs does give 110% no question.

But then so do the bunnies, look where trying hard has got them

You also need talent!!

if you guys are expecting Buderus.. ofcourse your going to be dissapointed. You cant have stars in every position or there would be too much confusion. Monas has had a CONSISTENTLY good year this year. Yet still doesnt get the support. all you guys do is whinge.

if you guys are expecting Buderus.. ofcourse your going to be dissapointed. You cant have stars in every position or there would be too much confusion. Monas has had a CONSISTENTLY good year this year. Yet still doesnt get the support. all you guys do is whinge.

LOL Monaghs has proved you can have average players in these kep positions and still have confusion :dance:

who gives a **** what he gets paid, and who has all this info on what others get paid too

Is he playing well for us ? Yes

Are we performing well when he is on the park ? Yes

Does he provide good options for our side that others cant ? Yes

Do we have anything better than him behind him ? Debatable, but probably not

On all the above answers, i will take him here no quesitons asked

1 final question

Will he get bagged on this site for the rest of his career, regardless of performance and what he is offering for the side ? Probably

Whilever he is as poor as he is in attack - yes. Hopefully only a few more months and then he can bust his gut and bugger up attacking plays in cardinal and myrtle.

It is well known that I consider Ballin to be a superior hooker to Monaghan - in attack and defnce. He is not in the side because it would be just too ambarrasing to have a $240k per year, MAx Delmege favourite, playing hooker in PL, wouldn't it?

Whilever he is as poor as he is in attack - yes. Hopefully only a few more months and then he can bust his gut and bugger up attacking plays in cardinal and myrtle.

It is well known that I consider Ballin to be a superior hooker to Monaghan - in attack and defnce. He is not in the side because it would be just too ambarrasing to have a $240k per year, MAx Delmege favourite, playing hooker in PL, wouldn't it?

Well there is the different viewpoint, i dont agree he is as poor in attack as you guys do. We hold a far better structure while he is on the field, i feel he picks his spots well to have a dart, and generally we get the right decision from him most of the time

As for the slowness of the pass debate, i heard that for many many years about Justin Marshall, never stopped his sides performing

I am with everyone here who has said "who gives a flying **** what he is paid???" nobody is arguing that!!

He is our 9.. he is doing a ****in good job at the moment!!

Mata, your just a whinging ****in bitch... get over yaself

I don't agree he is doing a good job.

He gives 110%, agreed.

But he doesn't have many tools to work with.

When was the last time you saw Ballin play? I see him most weeks we play at Brookie and to be honest I have not seen anything that warrants him playing NRL for any club. He plays well when we win big but he certainly goes missing in the tough games. He is very inconsistent. He has the makings of an NRL player, but he certainly doesn't deserve it at the moment at Manly.

With the exception of Kennedy MM has been one of our most consistent players all season. You are just so blinded by your own prejudices and agendas that you can't see the facts.

And by the way if you answer that the last time you saw Ballin play was a trial match your credibility in your "promote Ballin" campaign loses all credibility.

Metres after 18 rounds

Kennedy 151.67
Kite 130.40
Matai 124.27
Watmough 115.94
Stewart 101.71
Bell 99.73
Hicks 96.24
King 88.08
Bryant 85.76
Robertson 81.50
Menzies 77.69
Stephenson 70.82
G Stewart 67.25
Morewood 61.67
Rose 61.40
Leuluai 60.88
Burns 51.00
Cuthbertson 51.00
Orford 50.41
Dunley 47.71
Styles 38.00
Witt 37.00
Tutt 32.00
Williamson 31.88
Monaghan 26.18

[quote author=Matabele]

When was the last time you saw Ballin play? I see him most weeks we play at Brookie and to be honest I have not seen anything that warrants him playing NRL for any club. He plays well when we win big but he certainly goes missing in the tough games. He is very inconsistent. He has the makings of an NRL player, but he certainly doesn't deserve it at the moment at Manly.

With the exception of Kennedy MM has been one of our most consistent players all season. You are just so blinded by your own prejudices and agendas that you can't see the facts.

And by the way if you answer that the last time you saw Ballin play was a trial match your credibility in your "promote Ballin" campaign loses all credibility.
[/quote]

Pete, can't agree more some see the bloke play once or twice and think he's a champion. Please.
Looks like showbags strikes again with another beauty ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8