Attention all ST Studs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
A few pick up lines for all the Male Hores and pick up mechants, you can even add your own lines that work so well for you.

http://blogs.smh.com.au/newsblog/archives/frankenstein/003159.html

Dan & Clon - I suspect your lines are a trade secret. ;)

Lines never ever ever workm and if they do, then they aqre with girls that probably arent worth being with.

Only hints are, use the situation you are in to think of a "line"

ahhh where to start.

Some weird things work, but there is no substitute for genuine, charm, charisma and confidence.

The most recent one I used which has me now with the most beautiful girl I have ever met was simple.

"You keep bumping into me enough, you might as well be dancing with me"

Not really a line but a conversation starter, and I havent looked back since!

hmm this sounds strikingly familiar....

ahhh where to start.

Some weird things work, but there is no substitute for genuine, charm, charisma and confidence.

So good looks are a prerequiste for you two guys :)0

Wheel, the above wasnt my comment. I was quoting someone else (Dan) from the herald website....

I love:

"My mum thinks I'm special (pause), I like you."

and

'Hi, my name is Nicholas and that is the way I like my women'

I quite like

"Could I interest you in buying me a drink?"

and

""I'm going home now, are you coming?""

another one I thought was great on there was.....

"When I first saw you it was like Toy story, first I got a buzz, then a woody"

[quote author=clontaago]
ahhh where to start.

So good looks are a prerequiste for you two guys :)0

[/quote]

Mate when you meet a girl in a bar, everything is about physical attraction rather than how intelligent or wholesome your personality is, that is just the way it is

Wheel this one might work for you

"Do you find me attractive or would you like another drink"

Your a funny guy Dan

Should I go and put this one up?

"Do you like chicken"

"Yes I love chicken"

"Good, then suck on this, it is foul"

I knew a guy that would just walk up to women at the end of the night, starting with the best looking girl that didn't seem too involved with any guy and ask them flat out "wanna go home and f*ck?"

If they said no or whatever, he would move on to the next girl.

He reckons it worked 9 times out of 10, and most of those times he got better than he deserved :)

The theory, I guess, is that by the end of the night if they've got no-one else, they're feeling pretty deflated. Plus, he says, you don't even have to buy them a drink!

I never, or rarely buy a girl a drink on the night I meet them, that is what friends are for, you just let them know and they bring you a drink, because you are never empty or going to the bar, you never have to buy them one

Matabele: funny thing is that the girls say the same thing back to him.

"Surely you haven't had that little thing all your life! It looks like it only started growing the last few years!"

ooh they are laying the boot into you today Dan. I'd stick up for you but for that "SFL" comment yesterday arvo!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4