Att Qlders: Bribie Island

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes Mark you can have the bush to yourself lol lol. The McGrady's were form Moree weren't they?
Yes, Ewan played for the Moree Boars ( and the Toomelah Tigers in the aboriginal knockouts) before moving to the Bulldogs.

He then returned and played for the Boars winning a group 5 Premiership with them in about 2002.

Yes, Ewan played for the Moree Boars ( and the Toomelah Tigers in the aboriginal knockouts) before moving to the Bulldogs.

He then returned and played for the Boars winning a group 5 Premiership with them in about 2002.
Yes think there was one who played for Redcliffe that the Redcliffe faithful raved about.

I was born in narrabean but raised in brisbane. Have lived all over the eastern board and always find myself heading back to QLD. Im in northern NSW now but alot of my mates complain about the congestion thats starting to build in the CBD. Bribey is far enough yet still close to the airport. Great move, hope you enjoy your time.

Funnily enough we are now thinking of making a similar move (some family moved up and my job can be done anywhere)

Hey ST

Hoping to get some local knowledge on Bribie Island as thinking about buying/moving up there.
  • what is local area like re culture, community, facilities
  • Things to do
  • Transport
  • Schools ok or not
  • Job opportunities for young and old alike
  • Crime rates
  • Anything else I should know before packing up a family

• PS also thoughts on Banskia Beach area
Gday mate lived there for 10 years happy to give u insight 😊

Ok island has woolies now few small communities,good beaches about 45 mins to brissie.About 12000 people good footy team warrigals .Aquatic centre high school , primary schools . Quite during the working week but mate weekend are hectic everyone comes to island , banksia beach are good area and bellara and woorim also good . Willing to chat more if you want anymore info 👍

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4