Assistant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah Monas is still there as well. Hales is doing the attack, Randal is doing d and Mona is working with halves etc. Obviously Des is overseeing everything. We are working on new defensive pattern.
Is Snake still around helping out Tom or whoever is playing fullback?

I think its hard to judge his coaching ability on results at Blacktown. Pretty hard to coach a team when probably your best 5 players are up in the game day 18 for the NRL side thanks to a pretty good size injury toll.
It’s not like depth has been our strength either, so he didn’t have a great deal of talent to work with.

It’s not like depth has been our strength either, so he didn’t have a great deal of talent to work with.
This is true.

I also think you can bring something really important to a club without necessarily being the right head coach.

Hales is very up to date and forward thinking when it comes to attack. He is also a really great character that is a good personality to have around a group. Those qualities are what he will bring to the equation and he doesn't need to be a stand alone head coach to do that.

This is true.

I also think you can bring something really important to a club without necessarily being the right head coach.

Hales is very up to date and forward thinking when it comes to attack. He is also a really great character that is a good personality to have around a group. Those qualities are what he will bring to the equation and he doesn't need to be a stand alone head coach to do that.
Also an ex Westfield Sports teacher and close to many of our young players

Yeah Monas is still there as well. Hales is doing the attack, Randal is doing d and Mona is working with halves etc. Obviously Des is overseeing everything. We are working on new defensive pattern.
thank christ, sick of the same thing every game:
we compress & go up and in, they throw a cut out or chip kick & they score.
next set rinse & repeat.

1606715591399.jpeg

For what its worth my bro says a lot of Manly boys rate Randall highly as a coach. There is plenty of footy brains with Des, Randall, Hales and Monaghan. I think its a step in the right direction.
Hey ho Silver away! Are you ever happy Tonto?
I’m am, I just don’t think we can afford to have too many coaches stepping up to NRL level at the same time when they haven’t scored the runs in lower grades.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2