Assistant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah Monas is still there as well. Hales is doing the attack, Randal is doing d and Mona is working with halves etc. Obviously Des is overseeing everything. We are working on new defensive pattern.
And let’s hope Hales brings something to our attack side of things as well , especially with so many new players who will need to learn the “ Manly way”.

I'm surprised and concerned with Hales and Randall appointments. Hales track record at Blacktown is not good and what notable experience has Randall had at a) head coach level and b) Defence coach?

I'm surprised and concerned with Hales and Randall appointments. Hales track record at Blacktown is not good and what notable experience has Randall had at a) head coach level and b) Defence coach?
I’m thinking our owners financial woes might have brought this into play , maybe they just can’t afford anyone else !!

By woes I don’t mean personal woes, rather , no income in 2020 and substantially less than normal in 2021.

I think its hard to judge his coaching ability on results at Blacktown. Pretty hard to coach a team when probably your best 5 players are up in the game day 18 for the NRL side thanks to a pretty good size injury toll.

Hey ho Silver away! Are you ever happy Tonto?

For what its worth my bro says a lot of Manly boys rate Randall highly as a coach. There is plenty of footy brains with Des, Randall, Hales and Monaghan. I think its a step in the right direction.
They rated Trent too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4