Assistant coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's all in the anticipation ... the not knowing ... is this the week? ... will the line up change ??

It's ...
antici...........................................................

pation!

Seibold is available and was our defensive coach when we had a good season under barrett. When he left.. our defence went to ****. get him back.
I agree that Seibold could add some value, he’s one of the smartest footy brains around but not a great man manager.

Pretty sure he has a role with the Knights though, I saw him in their box on the weekend.

Cronk is also on the payroll at Melbourne, so let's give him a 3rd club, not resigned to a single club in the modern day, Alexander at board level obviously different....just examples though....there may be a few good options Not in any capacity of other clubs, better than we offer atm.
There was big hoo-ha about a conflict of interest and he said his work with Melbourne is in a commercial capacity and he has nothing to do with the day to day coaching of their players. He would never work for Manly.

Not having much input or there wouldn't be a reach out to Paul Green....not sure in actual fact who can help apart from Des, as I don't really see him giving up much control....just not in his DNA.

I've thought about this recently

Our attacking structures were brilliant from 2007-2014, a lot of those plays would still result in tries now even with 10+ years of coaching developments

So who was coming up with them?

There was big hoo-ha about a conflict of interest and he said his work with Melbourne is in a commercial capacity and he has nothing to do with the day to day coaching of their players. He would never work for Manly.
Whatever hoo haa there was, he still works for 2 different NRL clubs tight - which was the point.
Anyway forget them as were example only to maybe hear some constructive idea's on an assistant coach that may benefit Manly

Last edited:
I reckon Ennis would be a good get (but I think he has some sort of role at the raiders)... and again yes he is a grub... but sometimes that's what you need to win!

I've thought about this recently

Our attacking structures were brilliant from 2007-2014, a lot of those plays would still result in tries now even with 10+ years of coaching developments

So who was coming up with them?
There was stories about Gift and Jamie ignoring Des and coming up with plays.
They were never confirmed or denied.

Last time he spoke was 2000 years ago ... and the experts still say we need other experts to correctly interpret his meaning ... what chance would footy players have ...
Reminds me of the old yarn about the church at Manly with a sign out the front, which stated (from a very hazy memory)
"What would you do if Jesus came to Manly?"
Someone had written below:
"I'd move Fulton to the centres and play him at 5/8"

Reminds me of the old yarn about the church at Manly with a sign out the front, which stated (from a very hazy memory)
"What would you do if Jesus came to Manly?"
Someone had written below:
"I'd move Fulton to the centres and play him at 5/8"

Yeah ... I saw it ... hahah

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4