Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was reading in the SMH this morning how Flanno is going into crisis talks with Saints and Hunt to try and sort things out. I wasn't fussed about Flanno staying to the end of his contract with Manly but this is starting to get ridiculous. I think they should ask him to leave now. There is enough crap for this club to deal with as it is.

Between all the Dragons news and his commentary gig you do have to wonder what Flanagan does for us, especially when our attack has looked as putrid as it has with him at the ‘attacking coach’. Should have been shipped off as soon as he was announced as Dragons coach but Seibold is out of his depth with 2 experienced assistant coaches, can’t imagine how he’d be with one less

Between all the Dragons news and his commentary gig you do have to wonder what Flanagan does for us, especially when our attack has looked as putrid as it has with him at the ‘attacking coach’. Should have been shipped off as soon as he was announced as Dragons coach but Seibold is out of his depth with 2 experienced assistant coaches, can’t imagine how he’d be with one less
That's exactly what the Roosters did with Ryles, gone as soon as he signed with the Storm. No point in him being around.

season 3 medicine ball GIF by Portlandia

Seriously? I was tongue in cheek.

Fuk me
Yep confirmed and reported on 360. Has this "stupid" club not seen what's happened to other clubs in the past? Instead of moving forward we are going backwards. I just hope this club doesn't become a basket case like the tigers and dragons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10