Ashley Taylor given permission to negotiate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And would it not be easier to get the kid back if he does turn out alright...the come home factor is not there if he is an hour down the road.

ah ok then......whilst seeing the raised points........

We better check with him for all our signings first. :p

Dunno if everyone will be thinking the same way if he says taylor should sign with the gold coast. lol

(I just better email him on what I should have for dinner) Peanut butter jelly time?

Wont someone think of Darius?????

I think the young guy the Panthers signed would have been better than Taylor. Te Maire Martin moves so freely and looks like a wonderful athlete who would compliment DCE's game...Taylor doesn't look the supreme athlete but he does get some big wraps.

Bennett doesn't want to kid to have his career destroyed by going to the gold coast. Smart man Bennett

Forna and Watmore regret not having his input into their decisions

ah ok then......whilst seeing the raised points........

We better check with him for all our signings first. :p

Dunno if everyone will be thinking the same way if he says taylor should sign with the gold coast. lol

(I just better email him on what I should have for dinner) Peanut butter jelly time?

Wont someone think of Darius?????

The crazy thing about Foran is that everyone he trusts including his family and his management told him twice not to go near the eels and he still went there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6