ashley alberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
thought you might like to know that one of the great centres of the modern times rates our young Ash quite highly.

one Black Pearl told a mate of mine he is the goods if he can stay injury free.

of even more interest was his opinion that he thought ash's attacking abilties would be his biggest hurdle not his defense.......... contrary to what i hear has been happening in PL.

looking forward to seeing him wif my own eyes..

Go you good thing - well he has got his chance, now it is up to him. Keep your fingers crossed on this one.

I certainly hope you are right Fluff.

And Pep, dont you think that this could have quite easily been added on to one of the thousand and one other threads regarding AA.......or maybe they are all full of garbage from certain posters

I certainly hope you are right Fluff.

And Pep, dont you think that this could have quite easily been added on to one of the thousand and one other threads regarding AA.......or maybe they are all full of garbage from certain posters

ironically Fro, this post was at the top of the page and the first AA post i came accross. so my sincerest apologies.

sorry fro , iam refraining from posting anymore.

Dont be a toss vegas, its not Fluffy you are talking to here :dance:

My point was this could have been added to another thread already started rather than one all of its own.

your right i am a toss and quite a good one too.

i just thought it was going to be along down a post and thought it was infiormation that warranted people who otherwise couldnt be bothered scrolling , reading.

i just thought it was going to be along down a post and thought it was infiormation that warranted people who otherwise couldnt be bothered scrolling , reading.

I wasnt doubting the interest there would be in the info, i said as much in a previous post about threads being clogged up, pretty much as we are now :blaugh: :blaugh:

And being a good toss is a handy skill to have :drunk:

Then again Fro is the authority on what goes into the forum too isnt he.

cmon flip thats a bit harsh

it could easily be "Then again (insert name here) is the authority on what goes into the forum too isnt he." for all the regulars

me included.

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

[quote author=fLIP]
Then again Fro is the authority on what goes into the forum too isnt he.

cmon flip thats a bit harsh

it could easily be "Then again (insert name here) is the authority on what goes into the forum too isnt he." for all the regulars

me included.

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
[/quote]

Thanks for the assist Fluff.

And Flip, please find one example of me holding myself as an authority on anything in here, but that would involve facts gettign in the way wouldnt it now.

"Pep, dont you think that this could have quite easily been added on to one of the thousand and one other threads regarding AA"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4