Ashley Alberts Released?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Has anybody heard that Ashely Alberts has been released? I just saw it on MSE.

I am still gutted about Saturday night and what was with all the young teens using the game as a social gathering spot? A lot of drunk young teens about not giving a hoot about the game!

Thats a shame he's gone... hicks or steppa need to become a centre

Matai isn't the answer.. he wasn't too scratchy saturday night.. but i dunno about him!

That happens every Saturday night game - another good reason why the Sea Eagles should stick to Sunday afternoon matches.

Another reason for the poor behaviour on Saturday night was that there were a lot of people there who typically come to the first game of the year at Brookvale for the novely value. The are not real Manly fans and don't care about the team.

Some wankers were even wearing Northern Eagles jerseys!

Part 1 of the Lyon rumor is coming true. Its apparently to free some money for Jamie next season.

Some wankers were even wearing Northern Eagles jerseys!

Whats wrong with someone wearing that jersey. Not everyone can afford a new jersey. Especially if you only go to the odd game.

Completely agree that some can't afford a new jersey. You gotta realise though mate, to a lot of people inside the club (especially those who were members at the time of the merger), that jersey is deeply offensive. Why can't those who own a Northern Eagles jersey just either buy a cheap Manly t-shirt or wearing something maroon and white from their existing wardrobe. You wouldn't wear a cross into a mosque, so why wear the jersey of a defunct and failed team that brought much misery to a lot of people, to the home game of a team that is now trying to rebuild itself.

Completely agree that some can't afford a new jersey. You gotta realise though mate, to a lot of people inside the club (especially those who were members at the time of the merger), that jersey is deeply offensive. Why can't those who own a Northern Eagles jersey just either buy a cheap Manly t-shirt or wearing something maroon and white from their existing wardrobe. You wouldn't wear a cross into a mosque, so why wear the jersey of a defunct and failed team that brought much misery to a lot of people, to the home game of a team that is now trying to rebuild itself.

I get your point but I guess some don't take footy as personally as you or others do.

It's only a game for many. It should be every members duty to make all supporters feel welcome imo.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4