Ashes First Test Day 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hussey out for 86

Flintoff again the man (excellent as he is my captain)
Thats where you got the extra points!!!!
Hang on Punter is my Captain so I was well over 350 at the end of yesterdays play.

out for 196

if he is your captain then thats 432 points from him, not bad

a shame gilly went for a duck, thats -20

Clarke out for 56 - a handy innings but they are trying to push the run rate now, both him and warne gone due to this.

8/528 now at tea on day 2.

expect the aussies will go hard then give themselves an hour or so at the poms tonight (assuming they last another hour or so)

good call Fluff.
Clark must have been giving the Poms the ****s. 6's all over the place.
Now need a good start to the bowling to really stamp our authority on the game.

Good God McGrath is a f*cking legend.

One of my 3 favourite cricketers of all time, and even I was worried that he might be underdone at the start of this series (not that I was telling anyone yesterday mind you), but an excellent spell (save for a couple of balls that were too straight early on in the spell) and he's a hero again.

Flintoff again was brilliant today. The ball that got Hussey... awesome.

Flintoff in my mind is one of the great allrounders.

McGrath was on fire but so was clark in bowling. His spell if anything was better and well deserved his wicket.

Fro, if my nemisis (martyn) could bat as well as your nemesis then we would really be in good shape.

Well after all that my stumps day 2 score is 658 so im going ok i guess

Who is my nemesis?

I totally agree with Martyn being crap, probably the first time we have agreed on the cricket :)

If you want to know how to cement a spot in the test team , just look at Stuart Clark yesterday.
39 with the bat off 20 something balls and then an awesome spell of bowling.

A sensational couple of days of cricket. Ill take Dads Army over Mums Cadets any day of the week. McGraths too old.hahahaha.
Must be shameful to have an old bloke skittle the team.

Bring on S. Warne to grab a bag full today , enforce the follow on and win by a whole bunch.

Dont mind if Pieterson and Flintoff get some runs (for my sportal team).

ah yeah, he smashed a few round too.

Actually scored a ton yesterday myself so the pressure is on him :)

thats if 3rd grade out here cuts it as far as standard goes :)

3rd grade is pretty close... on astroturf as well i hope :p

good on ya for the ton

the poms showed a little fight yesterday - interesting to see how long they hold on today - i reakon less than an hour once pieterson goes

I cant wait till the games over to see how much my Sportal team kicked butt.
I wouldnt mind seeing Pieterson get a ton just to get myself the bounus 20 points. Then we can wipe them out . Warne to pick up a bundle today.

chhers fluff, yes astroturf is definately the way to go, got 3 and they are all on synthetic. highest on turf is only 92

well the fat lady has sung

Binga got pieterson in his 4th ball - was very average but took 2 important wickets

Clark ended up with 4 for and the best figures of the match at 7/93 so its certainly going to be interesting to see the adelaide line up since magilla took 6 in the state game.

MacGill and Watson in for Clark and Clarke

although my record at tipping hasnt been the best this series so far :)

Earltown 2nd after 1st test in Sportal League..
Im not sure Pup will be a certainty. Taking 2 spinners in , they would want the luxury of Watson's bowling.

Watson has been ruled out of the second test. (Interesting article on Lee Furlong in the Tele this Sunday - every boyfriend she has breaks down and is out for extended injury periods.!!! :lol: )

Note that Mullane Disaster lead after test one! :yeah:

well i hope your changing your team then cause it will be the only big scores from langer, collingwood and bell all series

the poms let me down a bit, especially the bowlers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4