Ashes 2017-2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow, that is some field setting for smith!

- and bowling tactic.

Anderson, around the wicket and still wide of off stump.

wow, that is some field setting for smith!

- and bowling tactic.

Anderson, around the wicket and still wide of off stump.
And he walks way outside of off stump to defend.
ABC radio reckon he's taking the piss.
I just think he loves hitting a cricket ball.

How good is that.
SCG test Aussie's
Twew for twew twew twew.
Richie letting us know he's still around...

Hey wait a minute...Smith just got out! What's going on??? *cough*

Aussies looking dominate at home.
Sth africa will be a good challange with their much, much better pace attack than the english. the aussies are playing themselves into form so should be a good series.
For england i see them struggling in nz. I cant see them getting up for that series.

Aussies looking dominate at home.
Sth africa will be a good challange with their much, much better pace attack than the english. the aussies are playing themselves into form so should be a good series.
For england i see them struggling in nz. I cant see them getting up for that series.
Yeah south Africa will be a massive challenge.
I think we have the best bowling attack but reckon they've got us in the batting.

That series in South Africa will be a beauty

Bowling attack wise, all round Lyon probably gets Australia over the line in a match up, but ****, if 3 of Philander, Steyn, Morkel and Rabada get going the spinner is irrelevant because they can blow lineups away in a session, i would go as far as saying that pace quartet is as good as I've seen

Batting wise, depends on the pitches, but I could call both of them flimsy if it's doing something off the surface. The Marsh bowls have been making runs on roads but that attack will be a whole different ballgame, and South Africa have some new faces amongst their experience too

The aussies will want to hold their catches unlike this series.
@Kiwi Eagle how do you see nz v england

Pretty tight tbh, we are a solid, consistent side these days with some really good options in all departments, but I think England are better than a lot of what they have shown this series too, and at various times during this series they have shown their quality

Last time they were here Anderson and Broad couldn't get it off the straight while Boult and Southee were swinging it round corners so they could be a key factor again

The other factor not in our favour, is the pitiful amount of test match cricket we play, which will continue over the next few years. We played 2 tests late nov/early dec, and now playing 23 white ball games before another 2 tests to end the summer at the end of March, no chance for much continuity really, especially for guys like Raval and Wagner

Last edited:
Geesus it was hot out there today. The Poms must have been well and truly cooked after being in the field in that temperature.

Hot indeed. My car broke down at 3pm in Penrith, perfectly timed for the 47.3 degrees record temp. NRMA arrived within 20 minutes and got me back on the road. The bloke refused my offer of a $50 tip, which I thought was a fair tip for climbing underneath a car in that heat!

Joe Root taken to hospital with severe dehydration.

Not sure about returning to keep batting.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8