As I see it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You raise a good point. Coaches will play a role in the outcomes of this years finals matches for sure. I'm confident our coaching staff won't be outfoxed.

mozgrame said:
DSM5 said:
Storm will win, especially when Sam Burgess get a week for kicking out in a tackle. Maybe his mum will take his place. Heard she likes to go the squirrel.

That's how she got the boys out of bed every morning during the cold winter months.
Souths have been having closed training sessions, real Secret Squirrel stuff.

Mick

the return of Snake to unbelieveable form given his injury run definitely renewed my hopes from earlier this year when we struggled badly in attack.It all depends on him IMO.Mail is he may not play this week and if that is the case we wont beat the chooks.If he is right then we are right in the game.

I think people are underestimating what a blow it will be if they lose JWH. Without him their forwards lose a lot of their shine as he just drives them forward and Friend plays so well off the back of him.If he plays then I think he and SBW will just get them home.

I still think it will be a burgess sisters v rorters GF but if we win this week we will be premiership favourites and deservedly so. Storm are no hope and don't be surprised if the two top 4 losers struggle the week after.A win this week is a must for us to win another GRAND FINAL

Yep, agree Susan. Massive advantage winning in week 1 and going straight to week three; the GF winner will come from the winners of 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 this week.

I don't think JWH has a leg to stand on. If they don't put him out for that elbow there's something horribly wrong.

Disagree the Storm are gone, think they are every chance. If they win and we lose it's all over for us.

Manly Sea Eagles

The 2011 premiers rounded out their season with a loss to the Panthers, but it's not worth reading much into that, with Geoff Toovey's men smacking of a side in self-preservation mode with an eye to this weekend. While the Sea Eagles have been done twice by the Roosters already this season, they'll back their big game credentials to get them straight into yet another Preliminary Final.

Week One: v Sydney Roosters, Allianz Stadium, 7pm (EST) Saturday
Week Two: week off (if win v Roosters), OR v winner of Sharks v Cowboys (if lose v Roosters)
Week Three: Preliminary Final v loser of Rabbitohs-Storm OR winner of Bulldogs-Knights
Week Four: Grand Final v winner of second Preliminary Final

The 2 teams who beat us in Roosters/ Rabbits will be beaten by Manly / Melbourne in the GF imo.
When it comes to pressure cooker footy these 2 are miles ahead & its important to take little from both teams having a shaky round 26.
Finals footy is a new game.
Its Manly or Melbourne to again take the title in 2013....

MK Eagle said:
The 2 teams who beat us in Roosters/ Rabbits will be beaten by Manly / Melbourne in the GF imo.
When it comes to pressure cooker footy these 2 are miles ahead & its important to take little from both teams having a shaky round 26.
Finals footy is a new game.
Its Manly or Melbourne to again take the title in 2013....

Yep Manly v Melbourne is my GF tip. I think the Roosters/Souths game showed to me that these 2 teams are just lacking a little bit in Finals footy, and like Gus Gould said, we and the scum slip into Finals footy so easily.

Everyones going on about how great a Roosters/Rabbits GF would be, how great would a GF between the 2 greatest rivals in the last 10 years be? The hatred between Souths and Roosters these days seems a little manufactured, as they haven't really played in the last 10 years in games that matter. There's no hiding the animosity between us and the scum!

HappilyManly said:
Calculator for all permutations:

http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

Manly beats Easts and plays 27/28 September next :angel:

Bunnies will bash the Scum :D

Knights will bash the Dogs :p

Sharks will bash the Cowboys :( (I'd love Manly to send Cowboys packing again :))

And for foran noy to touch the ball again
[/quote]
This always brings a smile to my face.
[attachment=627]

Attachments

• Foran didnt touch it.jpg
    Foran didnt touch it.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
Dan said:
HappilyManly said:
Calculator for all permutations:

http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

Manly beats Easts and plays 27/28 September next :angel:

Bunnies will bash the Scum :D

Knights will bash the Dogs :p

Sharks will bash the Cowboys :( (I'd love Manly to send Cowboys packing again :))

And for foran noy to touch the ball again

This always brings a smile to my face. :D

[attachment=630]

Attachments

• Foran didnt touch it.jpg
    Foran didnt touch it.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
RE: As I see it - Manly Premiers 2013 :)

[attachment=631]
1973 Replay GF for mine - Manly v Sharks.

I want the triple heartbreak for the Shire :D

As of today, realistically each of the top 4 has an equal chance in my view. That will change dramatically after this weekend.

Of course in the final wash-up Manly will emerge victorious again this year, and my current fearless prediction - we'll get grand final revenge for 1968 and 1971 by beating the Bunnies. :D

correction: 1970, not 1971!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6