As I see it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Manly beat Easts and Melbourne beat Souths next week.
The following week, Souths against the winner of CS & Newcastle (expecting CS to lose to tonight).
Then we will play Souths in the Grand Final Qualifier.

Widdop will be back for Melbourne. He made his comeback in Qld cup against Mackay. Went ok too.

Calculator for all permutations:

http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

Manly beats Easts and plays 27/28 September next :angel:

Bunnies will bash the Scum :D

Knights will bash the Dogs :p

Sharks will bash the Cowboys :( (I'd love Manly to send Cowboys packing again :))

HappilyManly said:
Calculator for all permutations:

http://www.footy.com.au/fts/finals_nrl.htm

Manly beats Easts and plays 27/28 September next :angel:

Bunnies will bash the Scum :D

Knights will bash the Dogs :p

Sharks will bash the Cowboys :( (I'd love Manly to send Cowboys packing again :))

And for foran noy to touch the ball again

Manly lose to Roosters we play winner of Sharks v Cowboys in week 2

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Manly lose to Roosters we play winner of Sharks v Cowboys in week 2
2ly1h0k.jpg

susan said:
Souths will beat the Storm comfortably.
The same way they beat the Roosters comfortably with the advantage of a 11- 5 penalty count . Pigs might fly but the rabbits wont :p

Storm have been flogged by us and fell in with a full strength side against a Titans side missing 7 players.Big 3 look real tired.Souths are specials.

susan said:
Storm have been flogged by us and fell in with a full strength side against a Titans side missing 7 players.Big 3 look real tired.Souths are specials.
The way we played the day that we flogged the Storm we would have flogged anyone .
The Storm's big 3 motive is to play in big games
Souths record against the Storm is atrocious and they are specials to be blown away again .

susan said:
You guys are letting your blind hatred of the bunnies cloud your judgement.Souths in a canter.Storm are gone.

Never right the Storm off.
What do you think of our chances ?

susan said:
You guys are letting your blind hatred of the bunnies cloud your judgement.Souths in a canter.Storm are gone.

No...we're letting our unbridled enthusiasm and enjoyment in a souffs defeat boost our optimistic belief that the Storm will prevail, no matter how unlikely our expected outcome is. It's different. :)

Great report as usual, Rothtool will have a field day plagerising it.

The only thing I differ on is that we are dodging the rabbits . I think we wanted the Saturday game, Allianz Stadium and the extra time . The opponent was pretty much irrelevant

susan said:
Why would we hate Souths . Those poor miserable bastards (bunnies) have not won a bloody comp for over 50 years lol. The Fact is the storm have the superior finals experience and also the better winning record against the fluffy bunnies .

susan said:
Souths might win but you can't judge Storm by last week. Since they secured top 4 I suspect Bellamy has been very mindful of timing their run for a finals assault. Bunny fans might be fretting after Friday night.

Great thread , think Oldcastle might be kissing the Bulldogs goodknight sunday unless Des has something up his sleave .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7