As fans you all deserve better.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MrInvisible

Reserve Grader
First and foremost, most of you know I'm not a Manly supporter, but a Bulldogs supporter.

Common ground however is sick to death of reading every single day about Foran this, Cherry-Evans that. We want and we all deserve Rugby League talk, NOT contract talk.

That said, first it was Des and the Manly bigwigs not keeping him happy. Was he sniped by our club, or was he unhappy with the length taken to upgrade his contract. Many believe it was us sniping him, but take a look now.

DCE and Foran SHOULD have been wrapped up by now with suitable contracts for the future, not waiting till the last minute and deciding "oops we haven't resigned them".

Remember your team also got a million + for winning the grand final.

As fans you all deserve better, and you all deserve answers (or at least the decency to know what's going on), from the men that hold the money in your club.

History appears to be repeating itself first with Hasler, and now with DCE, Foran, and others.

Very soon like a tower of cards, it's going to come crashing down, and the fans will be the ones who lose out. If it was my club I'd be beyond peeved off.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think someone is deliberately trying to run Manly into the ground. How can a club that has the same salary cap as everyone else, plus extra money from winning a premiership, blatantly overlook contracts for up and coming players.

Sorry if this post annoys the Manly diehards, but I'm actually on your side on this one. It's not the intention to troll, but to actually feel a bit sorry for you all, it's a real joke how the contract situations have gotten this bad.

I hope you actually retain the players you want, as NO team deserves to be torn apart due to people who handle the money not managing it correctly.

A lot of assumptions and innacuracies in that piece. Mixed in with platitudes.

Honestly, I would hope Silvertails posters will not take the bait served up here.

Well Foran is on contract until 2014, there is nothing we can do with him unless he decides to exercise his clause, the club can't really do anything with the speculation surrounding him.

Though DCE the club should of signed up before the start of this season.

MrInvisible said:
First and foremost, most of you know I'm not a Manly supporter, but a Bulldogs supporter.

Common ground however is sick to death of reading every single day about Foran this, Cherry-Evans that. We want and we all deserve Rugby League talk, NOT contract talk.

That said, first it was Des and the Manly bigwigs not keeping him happy. Was he sniped by our club, or was he unhappy with the length taken to upgrade his contract. Many believe it was us sniping him, but take a look now.

DCE and Foran SHOULD have been wrapped up by now with suitable contracts for the future, not waiting till the last minute and deciding "oops we haven't resigned them".

As fans you all deserve better, and you all deserve answers (or at least the decency to know what's going on), from the men that hold the money in your club.

History appears to be repeating itself first with Hasler, and now with DCE, Foran, and others.

Very soon like a tower of cards, it's going to come crashing down, and the fans will be the ones who lose out. If it was my club I'd be beyond peeved off.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think someone is deliberately trying to run Manly into the ground. How can a club that has the same salary cap as everyone else, plus extra money from winning a premiership, blatantly overlook contracts for up and coming players.

Sorry if this post annoys the Manly diehards, but I'm actually on your side on this one. It's not the intention to troll, but to actually feel a bit sorry for you all, it's a real joke how the contract situations have gotten this bad.

I hope you actually retain the players you want, as NO team deserves to be torn apart due to people who handle the money not managing it correctly.

Its your prick of a coach tying up old front row stocks in a deliberate **** over to the manly club,he re-signed players who should by all accounts be playing in ESL,King,Kite,Joe and Rose (Joe wont be back nor will Rose bar injuries)

I honestly hope once he is outed as the merkin he is (See Emails) he gets de-registered from the NRL for life,but Gallop wont ever hurt a super league club as you are a protected species,you werent kicked out over your cap scandal nor was melbourne (Although not a true super league club they were born of that league)

I dont mind trades,i dont mind the coaching merry-go-round but i despise what that filthy prick has done with these contracts,obviously set up from months ago when he actually DID sign the contract (IE not a day after the GF)

Bennett never ripped the heart out of the bronco's,he took a fullback

Hasler the master tactition he is has figured out there is no way to beat manly other than rip them limb from limb (Contractually speaking) and we deserve justice in the form of his career ended,permanently (In a non-violent way,we are better than certain other groups of fans by a mile)

DCE and FOZ = Premiership
OX and Lyon = Premiership

Different players, one result.

I hate Manly losing, but I am sick of this shiat being trolled every day.

Stay or GO I support Manly.

I cannot change the world, or the Board for that matter.

DCE and FOZ are welcome in my team, but if they don't want to stay then the doors on the left.

Good luck to them for the 8-10 years they can earn.

Good luck to whoever employs them. But I know whoever that is will never get the 2 kids who were hungry to prove themselves like we got.

GO MANLY - 4 LIFE.

MrInvisible said:

U r clueless.

Go eat a big one you Bulldog scum. I can't wait till we resign DCE and Foran then whip your ass in round 8 and go back to back. Then i will come over to the kennel and laugh at your club that can't even buy a premiership.

Those blaming our club (Bulldogs) for this need to look furthur and blame others.

I'm 99.9% sure the Bulldogs club is not behind uncertainty in where players from Manly will end up. The Manly board are causing players to look at other options, because players are waiting too long to have their contracts confirmed/extended.

I doubt there are many clubs in the NRL who are happy to let their star players sit on bottom dollar payments, and therefore consider leaving to go elsewhere.

The media are flogging this one like a dead horse, no doubt they are also applying presssure to all those involved in negotiations. But when you have many decent players off contract in the NRL (namely Cooper Cronk for example at the moment) every year, then one has to question why Manly are being targeted heavily by media reports. My hunch would be that if these star players were signed up long ago, and rightfully to the deserved salary, that the media wouldn't have anything to write up at the moment.

At the end of the day, it's only fair that workers get a fair wage, and that's the same in every job. If you feel as a worker you are getting taken advantage of or underpaid you look elsewhere. Sadly that appears to be the scenario unfolding at Manly at the moment.

FWIW I called the Hasler move well before it happened, and some know on here I don't shoot blindly from the hip.

MrInvisible said:
I doubt there are many clubs in the NRL who are happy to let their star players sit on bottom dollar payments, and therefore consider leaving to go elsewhere.

As I said you are clueless and the above proves it. Some facts for the troll.

It has nothing to do with the board the current salary cap issue it rest soley on the head of your messiah des hasler. He back ended contracts, resigned people at higher prices late last year when he knew he was leaving in August.

The way our board and Coo have been defamed in the media as spin doctoring to deflect attention off the fact des left for the MONEY!!!!! Once again don't believe his friend In telegraph the bulldogs offer was substantially higher than manlys.

In the nicest of ways you righteous ill informed ramblings aren't welcome here please go and play in the traffic

If we don't sign some players very soon our 2014 side will be Buhrer Watmough King and Kite plus 21 park footballers

bob dylan said:
If we don't sign some players very soon our 2014 side will be Buhrer Watmough King and Kite plus 21 park footballers
Agree, get off your arse Perry before its
Too late. Again....I'm sure they are working
On it, let's hope for good news soon.

The money from winning the GF doesn't mean we can just use it to upgrade contracts and the cap, otherwise we'd be the Storm.
We could have been given 5mil but if you're at the peak of the cap then you've got no more money to spend

eggson said:
The money from winning the GF doesn't mean we can just use it to upgrade contracts and the cap, otherwise we'd be the Storm.
We could have been given 5mil but if you're at the peak of the cap then you've got no more money to spend

Exactly. The logic from a Woof supporter is like trying to unearth intelligence in a Hadley rant.

MrInvisible said:
"Don't shoot blindly from the hip". Geez ur a tosser mate. Thanks for your concern we all appreciate it, but wel be right. Funny how you only post on here when **** hits the fan.

the mauler said:
"Don't shoot blindly from the hip". Geez ur a tosser mate. Thanks for your concern we all appreciate it, but wel be right. Funny how you only post on here when s**t hits the fan.
Actually I haven't posted here for a while because I've been liasing with your forum owner on other things and was respectfully asked not to post here until all the dust had settled over the Hasler issue.

As adults I would have thought many people could put that behind them and get on with the real football discussion this year.

Thankfully some have it seems.

Geez this is a tough crowd, MrI is just voicing a commonsense fans opinion.

bob dylan said:
Geez this is a tough crowd, MrI is just voicing a commonsense fans opinion.

No, he was making uneducated points. He suggested that Manly should have thrown the premiership prize money at Foran and DCE despite the fact the salaries were already close to the salary cap. It doesn't matter where the money comes from, the salary cap still applies.

Uneducated points is what this site thrives on, or is it only uneducated points that you idiots disagree with.

Hes a dogs supporter, and for that he is a fool :)

Doesnt make (some of) his points any less valid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7