Arrogance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I believe the list could be cut down to

So it would be one of the following:

1. Karmichael Hunt
5. Greg Inglis
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
13. Reni Maitua

15. Shaun Berrigan

Plus the Queenslanders in the rest of the Squad.

No Ryan.........I believe the specific point Bob has put forward (and correct me at any time Bob if I am wrong) is that success does not come from arrogance. He clearly states arrogance can come from success, but not the other way around.

This is opposed to your proposition that arrogance and success go hand in hand, or that we need more arrogance which would enhance our teams chances.

Calm down Jatz...your "correct me if I'm wrong Bob", implies that you think this forum is an us versus him thing. Get over it. I don't really care dude. You need to have more interests in your life !!! If I said the earth is round, you'd argue it's square.

BOTH statements are correct in my books, I didn't discount that fact, or are you trying to summon your seagull mates to the chip you are interested in...honestly mate - your getting boring....it was amusing to begin with...but now... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Sheesh.

I swear your the guy that would get beat up @ school for just walking down the hallways...

In ragards to Thaiday PJ....it's the off season. If someone wants to let loose, I say good on them. Have an E for goodness sakes. It's a great way to unwind after a tough year at work. Give him TWO I say !!!

ha na- sorry UP- I just looked at earls post- sorry earl back to your seat- "UP come on down"

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
No Ryan.........I believe the specific point Bob has put forward (and correct me at any time Bob if I am wrong) is that success does not come from arrogance. He clearly states arrogance can come from success, but not the other way around.

This is opposed to your proposition that arrogance and success go hand in hand, or that we need more arrogance which would enhance our teams chances.

Calm down Jatz...your "correct me if I'm wrong Bob", implies that you think this forum is an us versus him thing. Get over it. I don't really care dude. You need to have more interests in your life !!! If I said the earth is round, you'd argue it's square.

BOTH statements are correct in my books, I didn't discount that fact, or are you trying to summon your seagull mates to the chip you are interested in...honestly mate - your getting boring....it was amusing to begin with...but now... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Sheesh.

I swear your the guy that would get beat up @ school for just walking down the hallways...

In ragards to Thaiday PJ....it's the off season. If someone wants to let loose, I say good on them. Have an E for goodness sakes. It's a great way to unwind after a tough year at work. Give him TWO I say !!!
[/quote]

all I said was that it was interesting to see- I didn't make comment either way...

Fair enough mate - I wasn't directing traffic your way, I'm just saying I reckon if the players want to get on whatever they get on in the off season - good on em. They say it takes 6 weeks for the traces of gear to leave one's system. That means they have until 1/2 way through December to do it - then it's back to business.

In saying that, wasn't there something about one Mason being seen indulging at one time? That's rumour of coarse, and I don't know either way?

Fair enough mate - I wasn't directing traffic your way, I'm just saying I reckon if the players want to get on whatever they get on in the off season - good on em. They say it takes 6 weeks for the traces of gear to leave one's system. That means they have until 1/2 way through December to do it - then it's back to business.

In saying that, wasn't there something about one Mason being seen indulging at one time? That's rumour of coarse, and I don't know either way?

If he is involved in the Tri Nations then his off season hasn't started yet

Hmmm...I don't know mate...doesn't the 'NRL" sanction random drug testing alone? Or NZRL etc?

Don't know if the ARL currently has a program in place?

Remember - most clubs still allow a 3 strikes policy...

It's probably very political really.

If say Andrew Johns tested positive, rather than Mitchell Sargent, I think the situation would have been tended to in a very different manner.

I'm actually dissapointed Manly got rid of Walker TBH!!!

try less than 24hours for pills
but yeah - as long as it's not performance enhancing good luck to them

[quote author=Ryan]

try less than 24hours for pills
but yeah - as long as it's not performance enhancing good luck to them

[/quote]

Yep - rings true....Probably why they surprise test at 3 in the morning !!!

Sheesh.

[/quote]

I have merely pointed out what i believed to be SilentBobs meaning which you didnt comprehend. So no us and them thing at all. Just a simple pointing out of his meaning which he could correct me on if indeed i was incorrect.

But of course you have taken great offense at what i have posted as if its a personal attack on you. You need to get over your paranoia, but in the meantime.........

The only reason you think i argue many of your posts is that you write sh!t & you miscomprehend what people say continually and you ramble on & on & on with more sh!t. That sometimes needs correcting or ridiculing. I find it necessary to do both with much of the dribble you carry on with.

Idiot.

[quote author=Ryan]

Sheesh.

[/quote]

I have merely pointed out what i believed to be SilentBobs meaning which you didnt comprehend. So no us and them thing at all. Just a simple pointing out of his meaning which he could correct me on if indeed i was incorrect.

But of course you have taken great offense at what i have posted as if its a personal attack on you. You need to get over your paranoia, but in the meantime.........

The only reason you think i argue many of your posts is that you write sh!t & you miscomprehend what people say continually and you ramble on & on & on with more sh!t. That sometimes needs correcting or ridiculing. I find it necessary to do both with much of the dribble you carry on with.

Idiot.

[/quote]

Kenneth? Are you there Kenneth?

Correct.

Yeah lets condone drug taking. Its not like its illegal or anything....and hey I can't possibly think of any problems that drugs have ever caused anyone.......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6