Are You Tipping Manly this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
I always tip Manly even when I think they will lose ie the days of Jye Mullane, Squasher & Brendan Reeves - called me stupid but that is the way it goes for me - and I have never won a tipping comp
I'm with Stupid.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179959.msg217058#msg217058 date=1238725777]
I always tip Manly even when I think they will lose ie the days of Jye Mullane, Squasher & Brendan Reeves - called me stupid but that is the way it goes for me - and I have never won a tipping comp
I'm with Stupid.
[/quote]I confess. I'm amongst these types, therefore, I no longer participate in tipping comps. Smash 'em Manly! (or at least please win by a slight margin).

I always tip Manly.... until I get so upset and bitter that I don't even want to talk about it....then i might tip against them. That would have to be quite a lot of losses in a row (way more than 3).

I'll tend to tip manly each game, but have no problem tipping against them if I think thier opponents have a real good chance of besting them.

Having said that, I have tipped & bet on them each round so far this year, in the wake of thier supreme 2008 Premiership & World Championship.

I was considering tipping the Bulldogs in round 1, and wish I did, in hindsight.
I was very unlikely to tip against Manly in rounds 2 & 3 at Brookvale.

This weekend sucks.
If I tip against Manly, they will win.

I have put at least 1 sportstab bet on them - $10 to win by 13+..

I have never tipped against them and could never bring myself around to commiting such an act even though they have cost me 3 perfect rounds in the tipping comp, **** I hate that bounus point.

Let me now give you all a tip - Something special might just happen on Sunday afternoon.

OneEyedEagle link said:
Let me now give you all a tip - Something special might just happen on Sunday afternoon.

.....then again it may not.

Answer:

Yes. Always have & always will (even if I feel that they will lose).

0/2 for me too, had 7/8 last week. this week isnt looking good, a few upsets so i am thinking Manly may be worth a smokey tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4