Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
On the back of todays announcement I have renewed, @BOZO (aka Wayne Cousins) will be beside himself.

Its a pity @membersguru doesn't have an account here any longer

On the back of todays announcement I have renewed, @BOZO (aka Wayne Cousins) will be beside himself.

Its a pity @membersguru doesn't have an account here any longer
Welcome on board to the Sea eagles family feathered friend . We might not always get along but we are still family . We are not dogs slimy eels or chook feather dusters . We are all mighty Sea eagles !!!
12006318_10205943281995360_876716614965033050_n.jpg

I renewed a few days ago. But I must congratulate the team management for making, at the very least, 2016 look like an exciting year.

Change can be hard, but it's clear the players support the new direction.

Tapou and Matai! The Cornrow Bros.

One thing that has confused me about some here.....

For the record I renewed as soon as I found a new house to move into.

Now I've read a lot of comments and tried to be non judgemental but admit to rolling my eyes at quite a few things...but consoled myself that at the moment you guys are mainly 1's and 0's.

ANYWAY....

People were going...I am not signing because of the penns, zorba...and to some extent kelly.

So Manly sign Taupua and now it's......

Oh yay on yay I am going to renew my membership!!!!

Question: Do those still realise that the Penns, Zorba, and Kelly are still at the club?

Question: You weren't renewing even though we have such players like killer, snake, ballin, and matai who have spilt blood for us over 10 years or so. If they weren't a good enough reason to renew....why has the signing of someone who hasn't played for us a good enough reason? Isn't that insulting to those Manly warriors? (which is what I think Ryan was saying.)

Not judging.....just curious.

Obv not directed to those with financial constraints or who want confirmation regarding the number of games to be played at brookie.

Just to provide some balance to the Kapow signing delirium.
I hope they're not getting this great team together just to take it elsewhere.
As Global said, there's still the Brookie issue.

Thumbs up to recruitment. Let's get a bit of good news off the field too.
A couple of injuries and the on-field stuff can go down the spout but as long as the off-field is sorted, there's always next year. We need a next year, every year.

Last edited:
Fair comment @globaleagle

I'm still very unhappy at the way the coach and football department were sacked but I wasn't so worried about the moving on of players, it's just part of the business I guess.

I probably was always going to renew, I in fact was waiting in the draw to see if I was going to be around for the QLD games otherwise would have just been supporter level.

But @BOZO has been wearing me down so bugger it

I paid in a couple of days ago. I was wondering about the Membership recognition jersey. I hope they do one in our 70th Anniversary year.

Glad you renewed @Mark from Brisbane, mainly for the continuity of your long term membership which I reckon is something to be proud of, no matter what goes on.

One thing that has confused me about some here.....

For the record I renewed as soon as I found a new house to move into.

Now I've read a lot of comments and tried to be non judgemental but admit to rolling my eyes at quite a few things...but consoled myself that at the moment you guys are mainly 1's and 0's.

ANYWAY....

People were going...I am not signing because of the penns, zorba...and to some extent kelly.

So Manly sign Taupua and now it's......

Oh yay on yay I am going to renew my membership!!!!

Question: Do those still realise that the Penns, Zorba, and Kelly are still at the club?

Question: You weren't renewing even though we have such players like killer, snake, ballin, and matai who have spilt blood for us over 10 years or so. If they weren't a good enough reason to renew....why has the signing of someone who hasn't played for us a good enough reason? Isn't that insulting to those Manly warriors? (which is what I think Ryan was saying.)

Not judging.....just curious.

Obv not directed to those with financial constraints or who want confirmation regarding the number of games to be played at brookie.
I'm one of those who have just re-signed because of Kapow. As a rusted-on supporter I was always going to re-sign, but I could see no rush, and I certainly wasn't enticed by the 'giveaways'.
I resigned just minutes ago because I'm starting to believe again. Perhaps the custodians of our culture do have a plan to put us back at the top of the table. The signing of Parcell perked my interest, but I now think that Kapow is the 'ingredient' we were missing for a couple of seasons - intimidation.
For those seeking to claim the high moral ground on this issue I reprise the quote: To err is human, to forgive, divine!

Not me . Just some other loyal and loving Sea eagle supporters
The Kapow signing tipped me over the edge and I just renewed family of 5 seats and membership. As much as I hate some of the **** that went down this year. I am getting excited about next year...... not like Mark and his stiffy though.

The Kapow signing tipped me over the edge and I just renewed family of 5 seats and membership. As much as I hate some of the **** that went down this year. I am getting excited about next year...... not like Mark and his stiffy though.
Your a funny guy Wombat lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10