Are you really a Westie club? Discuss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
Knowing your love of accuracy, I feel compelled to correct you .

mediocrity would be coming about 7th, 8th or 9th ... the word mediocrity literally means being of intermediate between two extremes .. a mean if you like .

Mediocre means simply being of average quality .. and of course a mediocracy is a caste or social society where mediocre is most prevalent ...

So, in summary, wooden spoons are not the benchmark of mediocrity ... or even the result of a mediocracy ... they are more the awarded proof for the continual and determined demonstration of abject uselessness ...
Trent Barrett would love to be mediocre right now don't you think?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Wound Licking GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife

@WatmoughsMentor .....

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
HtoH: 93 wins to the Superteam. 58 to the Underteam, with 6 draws.

The traditional dominance from 1947 onwards continues.

My maths indicates that the accountant from East Lithgow was approximately 5 years old, when the underworld associate’s acolyte took the Squeels to their last title.

Sad in a way. A good way.;)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Great having you around this past week - hope to see you back again for the rematch. In the meantime, enjoy that mansion in Dural champion.
Careful I'm only just down the road from Dural. Dural is my local Bunnings.

I moved for love though not preference, with that said I do love my Cherrybrook home and location now.

@WatmoughsMentor

GuthosHalfBrother

Dole Bludger
I miss the sea breeze though.

Lucky I like adventure bass fishing, cause the high creeks up this way are perfect, the leeches though.....yeesh
Nothing beats the sea breeze. We used to live in Manly but we moved out here when dad had a good job opportunity. I travel to the Northern Beaches at least once a week to see clients and clear my head

Last edited:

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
Careful I'm only just down the road from Dural. Dural is my local Bunnings.

I moved for love though not preference, with that said I do love my Cherrybrook home and location now.

@WatmoughsMentor
You in the C-Brook now @Dan ?

Nice suburb, shops are a pain in the arse to get into on weekend though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16