Are we underdone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our time has passed guys need to acknowledge boys. Mudslinging won't help us.
One question got nothing to lose why do we not try chee kam ?

8am longnecks under the bridge. Drown our sorrows...

Ha ! We'll come good mate. Don't you worry about that. This down period will make those future up periods so much more enjoyable as well. Been through this before in the Gary Winter, Dragan Durdevic days.

Those 5 consecutive penalties in the second half came about from us being tired and trying to slow the play the ball down.

I don't think the fitness is there at all.

Why is it that Glen Stewart looks like he does @ Souths?

You mean undersized and ineffective when running the ball, I don't know but teams are waking up to the new gift who cant cause harm running and is just there to tackle and pass the ball. Given his lack of impact, especially in the first half of a game he we be hung drawn and quartered if he was still in maroon and white.

In every single game this year our team has been out on its feet after 60 minutes. Even the win against Melbourne we almost got run over in the final 20.

Injuries aside we are simply not fit right now.

I think it is a valid point, and it's certainly something I've noticed this year. We really seem to be struggling in the fitness department. Someone else posted that after 7 mins we seemed out on our feet against the Panthers, and I must say I noticed that too. Lots of players just looking exhausted.

I actually wonder if the whole emotional drain of the season is having a physical effect? When people have been through heavy emotional time (which I think the players have) it can really mean players have been running on adrenalin for long periods......and then there is just nothing in the tank. I wonder if players are struggling to disassociate themselves from all the dramas and just relax.

[QUOTE="winnyason, post: 668166, member: 3565 ”]
One question got nothing to lose why do we not try chee kam ?[/QUOTE]
Chee was a myth, going hopeless in reserves

Hodges should be on the bench. Not only does he run from dummy half but has a very upbeat vibe

I agree that Sonny Dinge's absence for part of the pre-season didn't help. Nor did Hiku's. In the latter's case, it might help to explain his portly appearance - something he is prone to.

Their is evidence that the team is not as fit, and I think there needs to be some analysis of the injuries we have and the types as well. I am sure Donny Singe will be onto this, Over the last decade or so we have had a good run and all clubs go through this.

Those 5 consecutive penalties in the second half came about from us being tired and trying to slow the play the ball down.

I don't think the fitness is there at all.

Why is it that Glen Stewart looks like he does @ Souths?

I don't know about the 5 consecutive penalties coming from being tired and trying to slow the play the ball down: the first one was less than 30 seconds after a 4-5 min break while a Panther was looked at and Mason saw his chance to play comedy f*cking central instead of footy. Each and every penalty was subjective: horsehead simply penalised us until they scored then ensured we were gone. 12 mins, 5 penalties, 16 points conceded and we only touched the ball to kick off. Game gone.. They were doing EXACTLY the same things, but rarely pinged: and never consecutively so.

Because there is no Chee Kam! I'm 99% sure he doesn't exist..
Who is Michael Chee-Kam? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Chee-Kam. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Who is Michael Chee-Kam? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Chee-Kam. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Loch Ness Michael?

Who knows, prob just the usual suspects.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6