Are the NZ commentators the best that we have?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the Kiwi commentators are pretty fair, ok they love the warriors but I will take that any day rather than having to deal with foxtel/news limited commentators who despise us, the only one who gives us a fair go is Brandy Alexander or nine with Ray Eel suporting Warren and his bald side kick or Hadley who is better as a radio commentator.

At least he is impartial.That helps a lot when you are a commentator. Admittedly, never heard him call a bulldogs game.

Halligan is good, I'll give him that. But his accent had me laughing every time he called Kieran 'Foreign' lol.

They don't play favourites like Gus and Rabs do. Sometimes it sickens me the way they bang on about Smith, Slater, Inglis and co.. It's pathetic.

Those NZ commentators calling today's game are way better than anything we dish out from here.
They actually make the game more pleasant with their intelligent unbiased delivery compared with the overopinionated diatribe from Oz commentators. They don't act like they are trying to predict or revolutionise the game, they call the game as it should be called.
NYEagle

I like the fact they don't tell you what they had for lunch, behave like fifth rate stand up comedians, tell you how much you'll enjoy Desperate Housewives or some other s**t or proclaim undying love for their on field favourite....so yeah, I'd say they're better.

Matt Russell is Australian and I think one of the best, if not the best caller (as opposed to a SME like Brandy, Sterlo et al) at the moment. Seems impartial, which is always a good thing.

The NZ blokes and Voss just call the game as it is in front of them.
All the Channel 9 tards compete for the spot light so are more interested in being 'TV personalities' and pushing agendas than calling games.

You guys should try listening to Laurie Spina up here on the radio when the Cows play, i think english might be his second language!

Love the the way they pronounced Matai and Horo
Thought it was hilarious when they discussed that they were surprised Horo did not play for the NZ test side when he was playing reggies for Manly. LOL

I think the Kiwi commentators are pretty fair, ok they love the warriors but I will take that any day rather than having to deal with foxtel/news limited commentators who despise us, the only one who gives us a fair go is Brandy Alexander or nine with Ray Eel suporting Warren and his bald side kick or Hadley who is better as a radio commentator.

I thought rabbits was a Tigpies supporter?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4