Are Sharks the real deal??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't support/like any queensland teams so,the only real beach teams are us and sharkies,i hate the rest except the riff,i lived out that way while in the RAAF.if its not us let it be them.

Should change the heading to are norths the real deal.

The answer is always no as the sharks will choke in the big games when it counts.

I live in the Shire and have hated them since 1967, as to whether they're the real deal remains to be seen.
At the moment I suppose they are the real deal and at just over halfway into the comp it appears they will finish in the top four which gives them a big advantage, their form is very good based on the teams they've defeated so far , but several factors have to be taken into account.
The Bulldogs are a worse this year than last year and apart from their big forwards have no attack plan when in the opposition twenty, they struggled to beat a depleted Manly side at home when everything went their way, including a disallowed try to Manly which would have won the game.
They have had a lot of luck winning all of their very close games and maybe this tide will turn.
At this stage they have suffered very little injuries, and if they remain injury free and finish top four then they're a big chance, but are still behind the Cowboys and Brisbane and probably Melbourne, and perhaps Canberra

It'd give their amco cup ( or was it Panasonic, tooths, kb) something to talk to for 12 months. Still think they should buy it a dog.

My attitude is always 'will thy finish in the top4?'. Since no side has won outside the 4 since 95 that's crucial, and then do they have an X factor?

They will cruise into the top 4 imo and they have heaps of points with barba, holmes, bird who all have x factor and then you have Fifita probably the biggest x factor of all.

IVe been banging on about the gf not being between the cows and Broncs since day 1, but where I live everyone has said that's the gf, end of story.

The Sharks are a HUGE chance.

I picked Sharks v Broncos at beginning of season, and while the Broncos have dropped off a bit, they're still both 2 of the top 4 teams, and I'll stick with that pick. The difference with the Sharks this year is that, with a halves combo of Maloney/Townsend, the maturation of Holmes/Bird, and Barba back in form, they finally have a backline to go with their vaunted pack, something they've lacked in years gone by. A real threat.

Yeah bad track record. But statistically it has to happen eventually. I can hear Manuel saying it to Basil.
And they have the team to do it. They surely must have the desire. It would do them the world of good. So, Its gonna happen. (Sometime).

It will be them, they have the perfect balance and Broncos are too inconsistent to be a premiership contender come September. I reckon sharks vs Cowboys GF.

Yeah bad track record. But statistically it has to happen eventually. I can hear Manuel saying it to Basil.
And they have the team to do it. They surely must have the desire. It would do them the world of good. So, Its gonna happen. (Sometime).

I get your point but no, statistically it doesn't have to happen.

but it probably will EEEEE Vennnn chew allllly.

It's uncanny I've been re watching Fawlty Towers. Manuel is just too funny.

They just beat the team coming 7th by two points in the dying stages.

Not even warm on them yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8